We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission. Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 25% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of almost 1000 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries. At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
The Ledger Devices team is growing. We are taking secure hardware products for Web3 to the next level. Come be part of a very ambitious roadmap at the most respected brand in the industry. We are looking to bolster our presence in Asia and improve our interfaces to local partners. Reporting to the head of delivery for our next key products, you will be responsible for all aspects of NPI engineering and relationships with our key Contract Manufacturer and suppliers. We are looking to you to define processes and build a new local team as we grow.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Leading the NPI process from an Operations perspective.
- Managing the CM partners and local key suppliers for engineering deliveries. Defining engineering validation and testing processes.
- Driving engineering reviews with key local suppliers.
- Identifying schedule risks.
- Managing local escalations and quick iterations.
- Driving DFM efforts, and CM delivering of the chosen design.
- Communicating with the extended engineering functions (EE/FW/ME) team members to ensure smooth program delivery.
- Interfacing closely with the Operations and Quality teams to resolve issues.
- Defining local processes and needs.Identifying coverage holes.
- Interfacing with local Ops teams.
- Build and managing a team of engineers as we grow (ME, EE, SW, Test…).
What we are looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in the consumer electronics industry.
- Track record shipping devices to market successfully.
- Deep expertise in NPI processes, and CM / OEM/ODM management.
- A practical leader that can troubleshoot and get his hands dirty.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to deal with uncertainty and change.
- A natural leader that can develop and inspire others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Curiosity about the crypto / blockchain industry would be a plus.
- Paris, France. Periodic business trips to Asia to be taken into account.
What’s in it for you ?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.