The mission is to provide innovative financial solutions allowing everyone to participate in the present financial world while complying with the Islamic principles.
At Caiz Holding AG we are creating the first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency that enables fast and cost-effective international money transfers while the structure of the innovative blockchain adheres to Islamic values and thus complies with Islamic financial principles.
Caiz Holding AG is a fast-growing company, with incredible ambition to build new markets, and new products and services. We are a young, dynamic, and international team that is highly collaborative and very driven. Our culture is based on values such as trust, transparency, fairness, compassion as well as values such as freedom, open-mindedness, acceptance, and independence.
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Manager to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
We are looking for an HR Manager who will partner closely with all teams across our growing organization and help to introduce new processes and working culture in the organization. You will build HR operations, processes, and programs from the ground up. You will own and heavily influence everything from recruiting, employee management and work processes, performance management programs, to incentive planning and employee onboarding/offboarding. You will assess, coach, and influence the business as we scale and evolve to enable our teams to accomplish the company’s objectives. At Caiz, our culture shapes who we are and how we operate. We need someone who is just as passionate about the culture as they are about their core responsibilities as an HR Leader.
- Function as a hands-on, strategic partner to the business while designing and implementing a scalable HR strategy
- Assure the implementation and adoption of defined processes for recruiting, on-boarding, working, performance management and talent review, incentivization, off-boarding etc.
- Define and implement new HR processes or improve existing processes if required
- Manager the processes and day to day work for recruiting, on-boarding, performance management and talent review, incentivization, off-boarding etc.
- Consistently embody our company values and working culture and assure their adoption through all employees
- Maintain a deep understanding of the business and culture inside and out so that you are able to provide strategic HR partnership to the business leaders and the teams you support
- Own the evaluation and maintenance of HR systems related but not limited to performance management, employee engagement, onboarding/offboarding, compensation, and benefits & perks
- Work with recruiting companies to find matching candidates for required roles and manage the hiring of new employees
- Partner closely with the broader Operations team (Recruiting, Finance, Legal, etc.) to ensure our people operations programs, processes, and systems align with our business goals and manage risk appropriately
- Act with the employee experience top of mind, continuously seeking feedback, inefficiencies, and maintaining business relationships based on trust and respect
- Partner with the management team to resolve employee relations issues; provide coaching and counseling to management and staff; collaborate with legal counsel on issues as appropriate
- 5+ years of professional experience handling operations in a Human Resources role
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain is an advantage
- Experience in setting up, implementing, and managing HR processes
- Experience in recruiting talented personnel in a dynamic and fast growing company
- Exceptional organizational skills and high emotional intelligence; demonstrated ability to lead teams and bring people together to achieve common objectives
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, highly-impactful social capacity and demonstrated relationship management skills
Level of studies: Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or similar
Fluent in German and English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.