About us: Himalaya Exchange is the world's first true crypto ecosystem. Himalaya Exchange is a global blockchain company behind the world's first true crypto ecosystem here to support our Vision of
Himalaya Exchange is the world’s first true crypto ecosystem. Himalaya Exchange is a global blockchain company behind the world’s first true crypto ecosystem here to support our Vision of “Financial Freedom for All”.
We are focused to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and support our Vision.
Driven by our mission to give you back the power and redefine currency. We want you to elevate with us. Himalaya Dollar and Himalaya Coin are how we’ll take you to the top. It’s time to empower yourselves. The future is here for everyone – borderless, inclusive, and secure. Trade anywhere, anytime on the most trusted cryptocurrency exchange.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we are available to cater to your needs.
Himalaya Exchange serves clients at every level of their engagement, and we offer the highest level of customer service, from our team of skilled and experienced professionals. Himalaya Exchange has become one of the fastest growing companies over the past year with a presence located in the UK, Singapore, BVI, Australia so far.
We are looking for the best talent in the world to join our ambitious goals to join a fast paced, hardworking creative, fun-loving team.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Job Description – Network Engineer*
Hamilton Investments is looking for an experienced network engineer who will be responsible for maintaining and administering our company’s computer networks. Your primary duties will include maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems, performing disaster recovery operations, protecting data, software, and hardware from attacks, and replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary. You will also be working closely with the users of our network to identify potential issues and fix existing problems including working with BAU and support.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have a strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware, such as Cisco Systems, ISE, NGFW Firepower threat defence, and other vendors such as Sophos XG Firewalls. You will also need to be able to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network devices including Wireless Controller, APs, firewalls, routers, switches, A deep knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols is highly desired.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Experience of converged networks and ensuring the stability, availability, and integrity of the Organisations voice, data, video, and wireless network services
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports. Participate in network security monitoring and issue resolution as requested. Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring, and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- Collaborate with members of all other teams to adopt and promote best practices, comply with policies and procedures, and to plan and communicate changes following Change control ITIL process and procedures.
- CCNA, CCNP, VCP, CCSA, ITIL, MCSE or related field of study with a network security and engineering focus.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Experience of working third party vendors and network circuits such as Fibre, NTE
- Experience in Layer 2 and Layer 3, VPN, IPsec
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Knowledge of Cloud systems such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent communication skills
- Dependable and flexible, when necessary, perform other duties as assigned
- Network security experience.
- LAN and WAN experience.
What we offer:
The Hamilton current employee benefits package below:
- Company Pension Contribution: 7% (before staff add in)
- Annual Leave: 20 Working Days, 1 additional day of annual leave for each year of service with the Employer, to be capped at 33 (thirty-three) days.
- Life Insurance: 4x Annual Base Salary (After the probation period)
- Yearly Bonus (subject to Performance Assessments)
- Private Medical Insurance & Dental Cover– BUPA
- ‘_*Medical History Disregarded’ *_(After the probation period)
- Full Inpatient Cover
- Full Outpatient Cover
- Full Cancer Cover
- Full Therapies Cover
- Mental Health Cover
- Comprehensive Hospital List
- Digital GP Service
- £0 excess (You will not pay anything while making any claim)
- Private Medical and Dental for Family (at additional Costs)
- Employee Assistance Program
How we hire:
- Application Review
- Interview team leads and CEO
- Skills testing where applicable
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations