Caiz Holding AG is an international company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the worlds first Islam
We are currently looking for a Network Administrator to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
We are looking for a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Server Set-up and maintenance
- Manage and distribute any IT Hardware needed for the offices and employees (Laptops, Mobile phone, Printers etc.)
- Manage telecommunications (Wifi and Mobile Phone contracts etc.)
- Set-up and manage servers
- Assure and manage IT security of Computers especially in case of incidents (data leaks, hacker attacks etc)
- Assure TOM (technical und organizational measures) in relation with IT for GDPR compliance
- Manage IT systems and software (Teams, Bitrix, Adobe etc.)
- Manage software requests from other areas (e.g.
- Manage purchase of software licens or SaaS
- Set-up Software
- Set up and manage user accounts and Software Licences for employees
- Manage IT incidents (Wifi Out Ages, Password recoveries, Hardware issues etc.)
- 5+ years of professional experience in a network administrator role
- Knowledge in Cryptocurrency/Blockchain is an advantage
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organising, prioritising and multitasking
- Self motivated and thrives in a startup environment
Level of studies: Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or similar
Fluent in German and English
Software/IT/Development skills: Microsoft Office
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.