Summary The customer is a FinTech startup. Bank that provides the opportunity to exchange fiat currency into cryptocurrency, with various kinds of bonuses. The project is to develop a financ
The customer is a FinTech startup. Bank that provides the opportunity to exchange fiat currency into cryptocurrency, with various kinds of bonuses.
The project is to develop a financial/banking application from scratch.
Technology stack: C# (.NET Core/.NET Framework), MS SQL, CI/CD, Microsoft Azure.
- Commercial C# development experience (.NET Core/.NET Framework) for 4+ years;
- Experience with MS SQL;
- Knowledge of software design patterns;
- Experience in setting up CI/CD;
- Understanding and experience in working with SOLID principles;
- Knowledge of and experience with REST Services;
- Experience in Microservice development;
- Experience in the FinTech domain (+ preferably cryptocurrency);
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Deployment experience on the Microsoft Azure cloud service.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company’s activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.