What if we didn't focus on who you are now, but who you could become? Here at EY, you'll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We'll empower you with the latest technology, surro
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
We are looking for legal trainees to join our dynamic team of experienced and talented legal colleagues. In Finland, there are approx. 40 lawyers who are working in the following practice groups: transaction law, corporate law, employment law, data protection and IP. Additionally, we have a legal managed services -team, which provides technology based legal services. Working at a thoroughly global law firm with more than 3,500 lawyers and with more than 160,000 other professionals and sector specialists all over the globe in over 90 countries is an experience already per se.
As a legal trainee, you will assist our lawyers in various assignments e.g. by doing background research, preparing documents, drafting agreements, memorandums, and other legal documentation as well as handling communication with the authorities. You will work with colleagues from different disciplines and talented professionals from all over world as our practice is strongly growing. EY can offer much more than a traineeship if you are curious to explore EY’s capabilities to its fullest. For example, we invested last year 100 MUSD in blockchain technologies – join us to find out why.
We offer a 5-6 month-long traineeship starting in the beginning of 2023, which may be extended subject to prevailing situation. Let us know your preference regarding the beginning of the traineeship. The position is based in Helsinki and our hybrid working concept allows also our legal trainees to work partly remotely. You may work part-time or full-time depending on the current situation and the phase of your studies. With us you will get an interesting opportunity to learn more about legal projects and assignments together with supportive and experienced colleagues. You will work with educational and inspiring tasks and get an unique opportunity to challenge yourself in an upbeat business environment.
EY commits to your personal development – many of our trainees have retained associate legal counsel positions with EY after their graduation.
- Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent communication skills in both Finnish and English, other languages are considered as an asset
- Can-do attitude and flexibility
- Outgoing personality and ability to adapt to new challenges as a true team player
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Currently pursuing an academic degree in law with at least 180 ECTs
- Deep interest in business law and motivation to develop as a legal professional
- Ideally, you’ll also have
- Previous work experience in the legal industry or related field
- A keen interest in legal technologies that drive automation and digitization of legal operations by combining them to the way legal work is executed on daily basis.
- Develop, broaden and deepen your legal knowledge and skills while working with various clients and legal projects on several fields of business
- Develop your personal leadership skills and technical capabilities while using different programs and taking part of several projects simultaneously
- Possibility to get to know and work with integrated teams across the world and people with different backgrounds both professionally and culturally
- Continuous support from your buddy, counselor and colleagues from the beginning of the traineeship till the very end of the traineeship
– Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients, and society – building a better working world, together
- To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and transcript by 30 September 2022 on our career website. We will start going through applications and conducting interviews during the application process.
- Once you have applied, you will receive an invitation to our gamified ability tests. This is done in collaboration with our service provider, HireVue.
- Interviews will be conducted during September-October 2022.
- We are looking for trainees to start in the beginning of 2023 and are flexible with the actual start date depending on your preferences.
- For more information, please contact Legal Counsels Tanja Leimala 0405164850, email@example.com or Jenni Talvela 0504772884, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to contact us by phone, please call us between 11-13 and 15-16 on Mondays during September 2022.
Apply here: https://eyglobal.yello.co/jobs/85u3Wvi2uPMKz9Q9IrxrjQ?job_board_id=c1riT-B2O-KySgYWsZO1Q
At EY we celebrate differences and support it. Our employees bring their authentic selves to work every day. We promote diversity of thought, culture and background and are committed to creating an inclusive EY environment for all employees. EY is an equal opportunity employer for employees and applicants. EY encourages applications from all backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, nationality, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation and disability.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability in your recruitment process, you may contact us through the Talent Attraction and Acquisition specialist in this ad.
Yhteystiedot: Kts. tiedot työpaikkailmoituksesta
Työpaikan osoite: Alvar Aallon katu 5 C, 00100 HELSINKI
Palkkaus: Sopimuksen mukaan
Työ alkaa: Sopimuksen mukaan
Työaika: muu osa-aikatyö
Työn kesto: 3 – 6 kk
Haku päättyy: 30.09.2022
Ilmoitus jätetty: 02.09.2022
TE-palvelujen ilmoitusnumero: 11599286
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä