Who are we? Blockchain is the biggest thing to happen to the internet since, well… the internet. It will reshape how we use and interact with the digital world. But for this technology to realize
Who are we?
Blockchain is the biggest thing to happen to the internet since, well… the internet. It will reshape how we use and interact with the digital world. But for this technology to realize its real-world potential, it needs to be used. By people. Real people, in the real world—not just industry insiders and early adopters.
Venly is a technology company creating an all-in-one software platform to help companies benefit from blockchain technology. The global vision is to build both a developer-friendly platform and an intuitive interface for end-users. At the centre of everything lies simplicity, prime UX and top-level security.
The company has been recognized as a digital pioneer and delivers groundbreaking innovation to companies such as Sandbox, Vulcan Forged Zed Run, Aavegotchi, Bloktopia and other industry leaders.
The Venly team values pro-activeness, autonomous learning, teamwork, honesty & drive.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Motion Graphics Designer who can bring big, bold conceptual ideas to the table, and easily flex across a variety of video formats, including but not limited to marketing video assets, product demos & tutorials, promos, explainer videos, customer onboarding videos, etc. The ideal candidate for this role sweats the detail and has an outstanding eye for graphic design and visual communication. You should be comfortable with fast-paced iterations and adjustments based on feedback.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver motion graphics for various media
- Be the go-to person for all things video, animation and audio at Venly
- Design and develop eye-catching creative assets for all digital video initiatives
- Collaborate with various marketing functions & other teams to facilitate projects and initiatives
- Refine and improve motion designs based on feedback from project leads and other stakeholders
- Maintain video asset libraries and ensure the consistency of company design guidelines across visual assets
- Keep your finger on the pulse of design by staying abreast of emerging design trends and new innovations in video
- Work closely with and follow the guidance provided by the marketing heads to continue developing the brand’s visual identity with video
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a motion graphic designer or video editor role, ideally in a startup, agency or a studio
- Proven track record managing & delivering a high volume of motion graphic design requests in a company or freelance setting
- A degree in motion design, graphics, animation, film, UI/UX, fine arts or related field is a plus, but an amazing portfolio is a must
- In-depth knowledge & expertise in leading motion design software such as Adobe Creative Cloud (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Animate, Photoshop and Illustrator) and other video creation tools
- Excellent knowledge of storyboarding, visual design principles, color psychology and animation
- Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics, details and visually appealing motion content
- Ability to design for a variety of video formats – desktop, mobile, reels, ads etc
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker with a process-oriented mindset who can quickly adjust priorities
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with solid organizational skills and the ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- High-level understanding of the crypto & NFT space is a plus
What’s in it for you?
We offer a full-time, remote opportunity to work with the #1 tech in Blockchain! You work alongside a technical team with fair and competitive compensation.