Are you ready to kickstart your career as a writer in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry? We are seeking an experienced language enthusiast and writer with excellent knowledge of the RUSSIAN and ENGLISH languages.
We are looking for a copywriter to join our educational project ARUT ACADEMY, related to blockchain and cryptocurrencies. This is not a tutorial site – we do not deal with Forex, casinos, Ponzi schemes, or fraud. Instead, our main focus is on creating various educational materials for different purposes, and this is what you will be working on!
– Writing content for the Academy’s audience
– Writing content for the Academy’s audience and owner of the Twitter channel in English
– Researching and generating ideas for Academy content
– Proposing ways to improve the project’s efficiency and increase audience engagement
– Developing the “Knowledge Base” on crypto for both novice and advanced users.
– Creating guides in text format (ability to create video tutorials will be an advantage)
– Assisting with situational tasks from the Academy owner in Russian/English
Here’s what we offer:
– Salary ranging from $800 to $1300, paid in USDT;
– Remote work possibility;
– Participation in project allocations
– Multifaceted young team that will support you every step of the way.
– Paid educational materials such as books, courses, and everything you need to achieve your goals.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
– Extensive experience and knowledge in the cryptocurrency industry
– Deep understanding of how the cryptocurrency sphere works – from DEXs to using wallets like Metamask/mobile apps/exchanges.
– Strong Russian and English language skills – must be able to write in English without a translator, ideally be able to speak it fluently.
– Demonstrated research skills in the crypto field on a regular basis – presence in crypto information fields – chats/channels/DAOs.
– Understanding of crypto trends and a desire to constantly learn – nothing stands still in crypto.
– Excellent time management skills
– Punctuality, the ability to follow the project brief and write texts in the Academy’s Tone of Voice (ToV)
– Promptness in fulfilling tasks
– Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with others to achieve our common goals
A mandatory test task is required
TO RESPOND, FOLLOW THE LINK