Lead the definition of features for mobile native apps. Provide relevant business context and lead the Agile software development team through planning…...
True to our name COCUS – COMPANY FOR CUSTOMERS, we are proud to deliver innovative IT solutions tailored-made to customer’s requirements in the areas of Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Security.
Our customers are world-leaders in their respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics impacting the lives of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the definition of features for mobile native apps
- Provide relevant business context and lead the Agile software development team through planning exercises designed to help select development work for time-boxed execution
- Follow up the performance of features post-rollout to evaluate the impact on the existing metrics and define and plan subsequent product iterations and optimizations
- Lead cross-functional resources to deliver software solutions that meet the business use cases and needs
- Accountable for product definition and delivery for a given domain of the mobile app
- Gathering and defining product requirements to inform development as well as design
- Partnering with Customers and Business stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Drive one or more Scrum Teams as the Product Owner and ensure the right prioritization of the development work to maximize customer value including feature development, technical debt and bug fixing
- Provide vision and direction to internal and external teams and stakeholders and create clear and detailed requirements in the forms of Epics and User Stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Sprint Goals
- Understanding knowledge of the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Represents the customer, interfaces and engages the customer.
What we are looking for:
- Experience as a Product Owner in IT environment
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies (such as Kanban and Scrum)
- Technical understanding of product lifecycle
- Ability to translate business needs and use cases into a prioritized backlog for multiple teams
- Ability to define clear acceptance criteria which are defined and understood by developers
- Comfortable working with multiple teams, in-house and remote
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the solution/application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Permanent Contract and salary according to experience
- Ticket meal
- Annual performance bonus
- Continuous development and training + Internal knowledge sharing
- Health Insurance
- Gym monthly subscription/sports club that can be replaced by a public transport pass – Be healthy / Environment Friendly
- Attractive recruitment Bonus – invite a friend to join our family and receive a fair compensation
- Extra holiday on Employee B-day
- Flexible schedules and remote work
- Pet friendly office at 5 minutes (walking from the beach) with coffee/tea and fresh fruit
- Public transportation around the office (Matosinhos-Sul metro station across the street)
- Local partnerships with strategic stores.
Interested? Please apply through: <endereço ocultado>
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/389479/mobile-product-owner