Experience working in fintech or cryptocurrency. Mobile App Developer (Android and/or iOS) - Firefly. It will be the entrypoint for humans to connect with the…...
Mobile App Developer (Android and/or iOS) – Firefly
The IOTA Foundation’s mission is to drive the development and adoption of the IOTA protocol. IOTA is a distributed ledger offering a novel alternative to blockchain that is scalable, feeless and lightweight. Our vision is that IOTA will become the backbone for the Internet of Things and Machine Economy. We are a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Berlin with our team distributed around the world. We work alongside businesses, governments, developers and academic institutions to bring IOTA’s vision to reality.
Introducing Firefly – https://firefly.iota.org/
Firefly is the official wallet application for the IOTA cryptocurrency on Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS and Android. It will be the entrypoint for humans to connect with the Machine Economy. The app allows users to manage their IOTA tokens, and will be introducing interesting features like Digital Assets (NFTs), decentralized contacts, staking and chat.
As a Mobile Developer in the Firefly Team, you will:
- Be part of an ambitious, self-organising agile team
- Build a world-class user experience in a novel industry
- Develop applications used by hundreds of thousands of people
- Be actively involved in setting product and technical direction
- Solid experience developing mobile apps for iOS and/or Android
- Experience developing cross-platform mobile apps (e.g. Capacitor, React Native)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Front-end experience in frameworks such as Svelte or React
- Enthusiasm for building a great user experience
- Experience working with open-source software
- Experience working in fintech or cryptocurrency
- Experience with the Rust programming language
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry
- A culture of trust, empowerment and support
- A flexible organization with a flat hierarchy
- Independence and responsibility from day one
The IOTA Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.