We are looking for an MLRO and Compliance Officer who will be responsible for developing and operating the core elements of an effective and appropriate compliance program and anti-money laundering
We are looking for an MLRO and Compliance Officer who will be responsible for developing and operating the core elements of an effective and appropriate compliance program and anti-money laundering (AML) and counter-terrorist financing (CTF) for Nayax UK. The emphasis of this position is on developing, operating, and maintaining systems and controls to prevent the firm’s products and services from being used for the purposes of financial crime and to meet reporting requirements.
AS A MLRO AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER YOU WILL:
AML and CTF:
- Overall responsibility for the establishment and maintenance of effective anti-money laundering (AML) and counter-terrorist financing (CTF) systems and controls
- Maintaining and developing the risk based approach to AML and CTF arrangements – carrying out regular assessments of the adequacy of systems and controls to ensure that risks are managed effectively
- Ensuring that AML and CTF requirements are considered as part of the development of new products, or service changes.
- Regularly reviewing developments in applicable legislation and guidance (domestic and international where the business is involved).
- Maintain an internal reporting process for receiving internal Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs). Investigating internal SARs, using all available resources.
- Deciding, following investigation, whether the internal report gives rise to knowledge or suspicion or reasonable grounds for knowledge or suspicion and submitting an external SAR to the National Crime Agency (NCA) where appropriate.
- Ensure that the business has effective systems, procedures, and controls to ensure compliance with FCA requirements as an Electronic Money Institution (“EMI”)
- Act as point of contact with the UK FCA and other regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures that support internal training regarding Nayax Financial Services’ compliance arrangements.
- Report Nayax Financial Services’ compliance risks and potential violations to the Nayax Group Corporate Compliance
- Run regular monitoring, report the results to Nayax Group Corporate Compliance, assist in elaborating, further implementation, and supervision over the remediation activities
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree/master’s degree in law or related fields
Experience as a compliance officer, preferably from the fintech or financial industry
- 5 years experience in Compliance Regulatory Affairs, AML/CFT
- Experience in developing and administrating internal controls and processes
- Strong business acumen
- 5 years experience in cryptocurrency anti-money laundering/counter-terrorist financing operations
- Experience in the fields of transaction monitoring, fraud detection, investigations, peer-group analysis, and AML/CFT
Who we are:
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-checkout stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUSrMDiVG1M
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!