Your new company This is the best time to be the part of big transformation and join an organization that is looking for enthusiasts not only at work but also in everyday life. We are looking
This is the best time to be the part of big transformation and join an organization that is looking for enthusiasts not only at work but also in everyday life. We are looking for people, who want to join a global organization with a given market position that employs over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and / or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on premise and cloud-based platforms
Your new role
You will be to decide the architecture of diverse integration solutions and implement them with the programming tools at your disposal (strongly focused on Tibco BusinessWorks, but not only).
- Detail all required functionalities and develop the corresponding services and operations, in order to conform applications that integrate with the existing components from other systems
- Draft and compose all the technical documentation required by the Group’s Development Policies.
- Check all developed software to ascertain the original requirements are fulfilled and its correct integration with other systems and third parties, carrying out the certification cycles defined in the testing strategy.
- Package the developed components to ensure the correct deployment of SW in the different work environments, cooperating with the DevOps teams and following their guidelines.
- Manage multiple projects and requests concurrently, each in diverse phases and with its own actors and technologies, being able to successfully keep up with their requirements and deadlines.
What you’ll need to succeed:
– + 4 years’ experience on Tibco BW 5.x –
+2 years’ experience on TIBCO BW Container Edition
- +2 years’ experience on Java
- Tibco EMS (Medium)
- MQ (Medium)
- Karate (Basic)
- Agile Methodology: Kanban, Scrum, Jira, Confluence.
- DevOps: Jenkins, Git, CloudBees, GitHub.
- Cloud: AWS, Azure.
- OpenShift,, APIs.
- High level of proactivity and anticipation.
- Orientation to results.
- Used to work under pressure.
- High analytical capacity
- English high level
- Spanish average level
What you’ll get in return
The organization provides creating a workplace that respects your individuality and supports you to enjoy life outside work. You will enjoy flexible working conditions, a global well-being program, BeHealthy, and will be entitled to spend a certain number of hours each month volunteering.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.