Are you excited about checking the quality of products? Do you want to be a part of a talented team caring about their products and striving to make them the best on the market? Then join us! Sigma S
Sigma Software is looking for a Test Automation Engineer who would like to team up with a Seattle-based company named SkyKick. Helping IT providers be more successful in the cloud, SkyKick plays an important role in the Microsoft cosmos.
If you feel like joining a team of professionals, then we are waiting for you!
We cooperate with a Seattle-based company named SkyKick. Helping IT providers be more successful in the cloud, SkyKick plays an important role in the Microsoft cosmos.
The product we work on is a suite of tools for migrating businesses from Gmail/Microsoft Exchange and other Email servers into Microsoft 365.
SkyKick Migration Suite provides IT partners with an automated migration tool to accelerate a cloud business with comprehensive planning, accurate provisioning, no lost data, and a great end-user experience. Unlike other Office 365 migration tools that focus primarily on moving server-side data – one step in a comprehensive migration-consulting project – SkyKick technology automates 90% of the manual effort and helps partners manage all of the essential steps across the entire migration project.
Sigma Software team is working together with the US team, but as a separate sub-team concentrated on new features development. The Dev Team is in the US and is focused on bug fixing.
- Identifying and selecting automation test cases.
- Applying various designs and documenting the automation test strategy.
- Creating an automation test plan and getting approval.
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running test cases.
- Collating and monitoring the defect management process.
- Managing the changes and executing regression tests.
- Coming up with exact solutions for problems related to object identity and error handling.
- Interacting with clients to solve various issues they face and updating on the situation.
- Effective collaboration with the development team to achieve acceptable results.
- 3+ years of experience with manual and automated testing.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing automation tests for web-oriented projects.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Visual Studio, C#, Selenium, and Specflow.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Good understanding of the development processes.
- Good knowledge and experience using Test Design techniques.
- At least good knowledge of test automation specifics, approaches, tools, etc.
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English.
Join us in Poland!
About Sigma Software :
Sigma Software is a place where Nordic Traditions meet Ukrainian Spirit to create Superior Software. We combine the best practices and approaches from Swedish and Ukrainian cultures. Taking high demand for quality, minimal hierarchy, freedom of decision-making, and attention to every opinion from Swedes, as a Ukrainian company we demonstrate flexibility and dedication to every project and every customer. Sigma Software is among World’s Top 100 Outsourcing by IAOP. We deliver benefits to customers in banking, automotive, advertising, telecommunications, cybersecurity, gaming and gambling industry, aviation, real estate, and healthcare. Our tech specialists have advanced skills and ample resources to create large-scale solutions as well as guide startups from idea to a ready product. Sigma Software is a part of Sigma Group, one of the largest IT corporations on the Scandinavian market that employs 5,000+ people in more than 11 countries. Sigma Software unites 1,800 specialists in Ukraine, Poland, the USA, Sweden, and Canada. We work with startups, software houses, and enterprises providing the products and services that suit our clients the most. Company`s R&D centers are mastering the trending technologies and directions: Infotainment, AR/VR, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and others.