p Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped...
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 240 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
Middle Office Specialist
You’ll be working closely with the Relationship Managers, Traders and Developers. Your main tasks are as follows:
What will you be working with?
- Management of crypto custody setup
- Processing of client payment orders in crypto and fiat
- Reconciliation of trading and payments orders
- Supporting Account Managers, Traders and Developers
- Reporting tasks for Management, Audits, Finance Department etc.
- Ensure Risk and Legal requirements in processes
- Transaction monitoring for AML purposes
- Developing and updating of process descriptions
Here is our wish list for what you can do already:
- Experience in the financial sector and Middle Office (bank, insurance, financial service provider)
- Federal VET Diploma in Commerce or/and bachelor degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Jira
- Dedicated and responsible personality with strong team-player attitude
- Diligent and conscientious working style and able to stay calm in hectic situations
- Fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto-finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered with a valid working permit for Switzerland