Our mission We believe that the power of the web should be placed in the hands of the creators and users, where they control their data and identity. Creators should be rewarded for the quality of t
We believe that the power of the web should be placed in the hands of the creators and users, where they control their data and identity. Creators should be rewarded for the quality of their work and strength of their community.
With Fuel we want to enable creators to launch and manage their own NFT projects within minutes, no coding skills required.
We’re going to be the fuel for the web3 revolution.
As the first product designer at Fuel, you’ll be working closely with the technical co-founder and PM to design tools that lower the barrier of entry for creators into the web3 space. You will impact the look and feel of our core product and be a key player to help us build world-class UI/UX.
We’re looking for an all-star who is …
- Excited to join an early stage startup and solve a lot of problems that can’t be easily Googled.
- Full of energy and good vibes.
- Never tired of learning. Wants to be a pro in NFTs, DAOs, and Web3.
- Comfortable working in a chaotic environment, can work autonomously and take ownership.
- Detail oriented and passionate about building world-class products with seamless UI/UX
- In love with transforming complexity into simplicity, and creating order from uncertainty … shortly, a pragmatic artist
You believe that web3 / crypto can change the world, and you want to work on something bigger than us. We’re fully mission driven, here for the tech.
You’ll be one of the first hires, working closely and reporting to our technical co-founder.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of software product design experience
- Knows Figma inside out, or happy to catch up quickly
- Demonstrated interest or experience with blockchain related development and web3 technologies through any of: work experience, hackathons, open source work, personal projects, or similar experiences.
- Strong customer empathy; bringing together user research, insights & data; you think critically of how our features impact our community, users, and business
- Experience with user research and usability testing of your product designs.
- Experience with agile processes (e.g. Scrum, Kanban), and integrating design within such processes.
- Experience setting creative direction for consumer-facing products for web
- Excellence in UX thinking and visual design
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience working at a hyper-growth startup and designing world-class products
- Great understanding of the Ethereum blockchain and ecosystem.
- Previous experience in building self-serve tools (eg. Shopify, Wix)
- Passion for community-based products
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g.: websites or apps, research or content, study plans, …)
- Work from anywhere
- Stock options
- Ξ Get paid in cryptocurrency (opt.)
- ⏰ Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- ️ Office space in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)