Location Warsaw, Białystok, Gdynia Experience Regular Hi there! If you’re looking for a high-impact position in an ambitious software house we’ve got a match for you! Acaisoft is a place where am
Hi there! If you’re looking for a high-impact position in an ambitious software house we’ve got a match for you!
Acaisoft is a place where amazing people (like you) work together to create a productive and fun environment. With us, you’ll get the space to develop yourself further and deepen your knowledge of new technologies with exciting projects from such fields as IoT and Big Data.
Your work will have a significant impact on the product and the way all Acaisoft teams operate.The main focus is on automating the processes of Continuous Integration, Deployment, and Promotion, as well as creating monitoring and alerts for processes and environments.
Depending on the needs, we use Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Azure, AWS, GCP, and more.
Our Team is growing rapidly and always looks for new tech talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew and become our Project Manager!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Managing the team and making sure to deliver the defined scope
- Cooperating work of Dev, QA, UX team ( ceremonies: daily and weekly meetings, sprint planning and show & tell sessions )
- Analyzing, planning and developing requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Involvement in project discussions, providing insights and ideas for solutions
- Working with multiple customers
- Working on defining new features with client
- Preparing the road map and timelines with customer
- Being responsible for one-to-one meetings with team members in order to keep a healthy atmosphere in the team
- Encouraging team/individuals to take ownership in the daily tasks
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a related position
- Experience of working using Scrum/Kanban
- Logical thinking and multitasking mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Very good English skills (min. C1)
Nice to have:
- Experience in leading software projects
- Interest in finance/cryptocurrency
- Working knowledge of Cloud technologies
9 000 – 22 000 PLN