Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup – we have 200+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
Our client is a Stealth Startup, SaaS platform for integration loyalty points and cryptocurrency wallets for end customers. The product aims to be a one-stop shop for loyalty points transactions, exchanging points to cash or crypto, etc. Apart from the core functionality the tool also integrates with third-party tools like eCommerce websites to maximize the ways users can spend their points.
What else you should know:
- The team consists of around 15 people including an architect, project manager, Python, Golang, UI developers, and database/data flow engineers.
- We use SCRUM/Agile methodology.
- Our tech stack for the project includes: AWS infra, React frontend, microservices written in Python and GoLang, Kafka, relational and non-relational databases, Web3 library, integration with external systems
- The client is based in Europe.
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time, so it may happen that we invite you to an interview for another project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing a proof-of-concept or new product or delivering changes in small increments
- Delivering CI changes, automated tests, and deployment configuration
- Changing the PoC to a full-size feature to be added to the overall product
- Validating the solution with end-users (demo deployment)
- Taking an active role in grooming sessions to deliver the most optimal technical solutions
Do we have a match?
As a Mid/ Senior software engineer you must meet the following criteria:
- Excellent knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (i.e. Postgres, Mongo, Elastic, Redis, QLDB)
- Very good understanding of event-based, microservice architecture steered with Kafka
- Experience in designing APIs and data exchange formats
- Good knowledge of AWS infrastructure
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level)
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Good knowledge of blockchain concepts (ERC20 tokens, smart contracts, etc.)
- Experience working with trading systems
- Experience working with distributed systems
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on