Mid/Senior Android Developer (Trust Wallet)
Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf of Hard of Hearing Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Trust Wallet is the world’s most inclusive, chain-agnostic, self-custody wallet that serves tens of millions users globally. Trust Wallet provides a secure, seamless and intuitive gateway to the crypto and NFT ecosystems. Our users are able to send, receive, stake, mint and store across 4.5+ million cryptocurrencies on 66+ blockchains, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Solana, Avalanche, etc. Our developer community of different projects relies on us to reach millions of their users, build their own wallets, and grow crypto adoption.
We’re looking for experienced Android Developers passionate about building amazing crypto products that people love and excited to deliver the next generation of our Trust Wallet application.
- Participate in the development of client-server solutions for mobile platforms
- Create and troubleshoot the code, participate in designing solution architecture
- Research new technologies, platforms and development tools
- Be a part of a highly skilled and creative development team
- At least 5 years of experience in developing mobile applications using Kotlin and Java, Android SDK
- Experience writing auto tests
- Ability to solve problems independently, without constant mentoring
- Knowledge of the features of various versions of Android
- Experience in developing client-server applications
- Understanding the principles of building multi-threaded applications
- Understanding the major patterns of mobile applications design (MVC, MVP, MVVM, MVI)
- Experience with git and gitflow, gradle understanding
- Experience with Realm, SQLite Databases
- Android Architecture components
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.