Location: The Hague, Netherlands | Semi-remote Employment: Fulltime Start date: About the job We are looking for a B2B Demand Generation Marketer with an affinity for Circular Economy, Blockchai
About the job
Circularise is disrupting industrial supply chains by changing how companies trace their materials, components and products and how they share information about them. We achieve this via our blockchain-based enterprise software as a service (SAAS) combined with the open protocol. This enables supply chain actors to share sensitive data without risking privacy and confidentiality – to unlock the potential of Circular Economy at an unprecedented level.
- A competitive salary (depending on your experience)
- Flat hierarchy
- 25 days of paid time off
- Travel allowance
- Semi-remote, Covid work from home policy
- Flexible working hours
- Be part of a new industry standard
- Save the world with storytelling
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Revise, update, and create new content for the website, including case studies, blog posts, guides, infographics, press releases, video, and email campaigns.
- Identify relevant competitions, accelerator programs and drive the application process.
- Take control of Social Media: strategy, planning, post creation, automation, and reporting leading to major events and platform roll-outs.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Develop a deep understanding of Circular Economy, Blockchain, and Supply Chains.
- Work closely across teams to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance metrics to the wider team.
- You have at least 3+ years of experience working in marketing.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have a robust understanding of both inbound and outbound marketing tactics.
- You are skilled in multi channel content creation (e.g. website, email, social media, press releases) supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
- You have a solid background working with a variety of industry-standard tools: HubSpot, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search, Google Ads, and CRM programs.
- You are a great communicator (both written and verbal) and like to share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- You are a proactive self-starter, adaptable and can work independently when needed.
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Work permit for the EU.
- A completed university degree in the field of media, communication, public relations, marketing or journalism. Other degrees are also considered.
- Design skills to create images for social media posts, etc.
- Experience building out internal linking structures.
- Experience and affinity within sustainability & circular economy
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in building communities / audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.