Backend Developer needed - REMOTELY 3 500 - 5 500 EUR net / month B2B long-term permanent contract directly with the client International company dealing with banking crypto services Rem
Backend Developer needed – REMOTELY
- 3 500 – 5 500 EUR net / month
- B2B long-term permanent contract directly with the client
- International company dealing with banking crypto services
- Remotely (or from the office in Estonia!)
We are hiring a high-caliber expert who is excited to leverage blockchain technology to build services that are community-powered. Our first product is a digital wallet that provides members with the most seamless payment experience via social messengers. Our members are the key stakeholders of this ecosystem and the business is committed to maximizing membership value – not profits.
As a backend engineer, you have the opportunity to influence the future of the apps in our ecosystem, learn and promote the best practices, while being driven by a high performance and quality mindset!
- 2+ years of engineering experience with JVM tech stacks (Java, Kotlin)
- Good knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Good knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Good understanding of AWS ecosystem
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with good attention to detail
- Good communication and presentation abilities
Nice to have:
- Fintech experience
- Apache Kafka
- Event Driven Architecture
- Familiar with Confluent echo system
- DevOps experience
- Contribute in technical discussions.
- Contribute to the technical standards and code quality.
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies (e.g. backlog grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, …).
- Contribute to feature/code to the best of your abilities
- Take ownership on small features/initiatives
- Identify your stakeholders and communicate with them regularly and proactively.
- Ensure software meets all requirements (quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc. )
- Looking for problems within software systems and resolving the issues (scaling, quality).
- Documenting and recording every aspect of an application or software
- Contribute to estimations on deliverable features
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary
- Paid leave
- Strong career progression opportunities
- A dynamic and competitive work environment
- Relocation opportunity (Estonia)
- International environment
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we signed an engineer based on your recommendation
Rodzaj pracy: Kontrakt B2B
Wynagrodzenie: 16 500,00zł – 26 000,00zł miesięcznie (brutto)
- 8 godzin dziennie
- Możliwość pracy z domu