About us Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable,
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and Deutsche Börse Group.
About the role
Join us in corporate IT services to build the next generation Corporate Information Technology Support (C-ITS) organization and have impact, influence business growth, and work with a great, global team.
You will be a key member of the newly-formed CTSS (Corporate Technology Support Services) and discover new ways to optimize the digital business tools of our modern workspaces of the Sygnum team. The corporate IT platform developers are pushing forward with best-of-breed Office365/MS Dynamics business tools and small, incremental, but powerful innovations.
- Participate and lead small projects to optimise and leverage Microsoft 365 E5 / M365 and MS Dynamics / Dataverse / DLP / ML / PowerAutomate / Automation and more.
- Operate and maintain multiple Azure environments (Dev/Staging/Production)
- Collaborate to support, monitor and improve corporate
- Collect and process innovation requests and projects from internal customers.
- Active participation in projects such as security processes, establishment of workflow procedures etc.
- Be part of the team in Departmental Permission Management Tool development to streamline the processing of on- and off-boarding of employees and external partners.
- You have several years of experience in support/engineering IT workplace management with Microsoft technologies
- You are innovative, willing to learn, motivated, flexible and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment
- You know how to find and prioritise business value in your work.
- You are motivated to work on your own, but you know that collaboration and communication will ensure your team will succeed. You are equally motivated by teamwork.
- You strive to elevate others to succeed around you.
- You want to work with people from lots of different skills and departments
- You fight in the trenches and bask in the glory of work you can be proud of.
- You are generally comfortable with an 80-100% English language working environment
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- An amazing, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Flexible working time models and free coffee, tea on office premise.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings with the teams and plenty of jokes and laughs .
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!