You will help them realize their ambitions with technologies such as Cloud, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Predictive Analytics,…...
A career at Accenture translates into continuous opportunities to expand your capabilities as we help clients become high-performance businesses. Our clients have the ambition to digitalize their businesses, become more Agile, reduce cost, simplify their IT-landscape and move to the ‘new IT’ adopting value added services/technologies. You will help them realize their ambitions with technologies such as Cloud, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Predictive Analytics, Augmented/Virtual Reality, Geographic Information Systems and Blockchain.
We are currently looking for candidate with development experience in various area (Siebel, Java, C, C++, or other) to improve and maintain our client’s software landscape.
You’ll deliver everything from designing solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services. Facilitate the team for better creativity and tries to improve efficiency of development team using Scrum/Agile mythologies. You’ll be joining an enthusiastic team driving innovation for the client, making sure they get most out of their Siebel implementation.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that’s where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions – to transform their businesses.
- Fluency in Dutch is required
- 1-4 years of experience of development with either Siebel, java, C, C++, .net, EAI, Visual Basic (VB), python, EBS, JDE, ABAP, …
- Good analytical, debugging, communication skills and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Nice to have: Experience in developing integration processes through – EAI, EIM, webservices, SOAP, XML, Data Mapping
- Nice to have: Application configuration including TBUI and OpenUI, using configuration and coding.
- Nice to have: Database configuration (Schema changes, database views, stored procedures).
- Nice to have knowledge of Integration within the Siebel application and with external parties.
- Nice to have PSM I and Agile work experience
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Tim Boerakker, firstname.lastname@example.org.