Are you a frontend developer, who knows how to write HTML and CSS from a Figma design and is enthusiastic about the future of Web3/ Blockchain? I got the right job for you! Company Pro
Are you a frontend developer, who knows how to write HTML and CSS from a Figma design and is enthusiastic about the future of Web3/ Blockchain?
I got the right job for you!
When it comes to cryptocurrencies, our client is one of the largest exchanges in the Netherlands and is growing fast and ambitious. In terms of growth, they want to expand into Europe, and in terms of innovation, they want to expand into physical stores. They are the first cryptocurrency company to have a real store where people can buy their $BTC, $ETH, and many more. Our client focuses entirely on usability and simplicity, providing users with a safe, educational, simple, and fun experience.
The team consists of 30 employees, also our client has an open-door policy, which is reflected in daily brainstorming sessions among colleagues, monthly updates from management, and many team-building events. Additionally, there are free lunches every day, and to end the week with a drink with the whole team on Friday!
Sounds interesting right?
This job is all about designing high-quality, well-structured, and engaging digital experiences. Our client is constantly building the best experience for their customers, and they need an experienced frontend developer that will level up the platform!
Applying for this job means that you can are a highly skilled developer that is able to:
- Write HTML and CSS from a Figma design;
- Build SPAs using RESTful APIs;
- Building cross-browser and responsive user interfaces.
We are looking for a passionate front-end developer to expand our client’s development team. Someone who enjoys working in growing organizations and looking for new challenges in their field of work.
- 25 days of PTO;
- Yearly salary up to € 70.000,-;
- Working in a brand-new office;
- Free lunch and Friday Drinks;
- Commuting allowance (when you want);
- You’ll work in new technology and innovation in the area of Crypto.
- 5+ years experience in Frontend;
- Experience with Websocket and Vue.JS would be amazing;
- Able to work in the Amsterdam office 3 days a week;
- Strong communication skills, work ethic en dedication;
- Keen eye for detail;
- Able to cope well with tight deadlines.
Interested and you want to know more? Good! Contact Samir Jouseiph at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31682042936