Ideally mathematician with PhD specializing in cryptography. Candidates with bachelor’s in mathematics with MS/ PhD in Computer Science, Machine learning or…...
IAGON – Computing by the people, for serving the people.
Iagon AS is a recognized, well-funded start up that aims to revolutionize the cloud and web services market by offering a decentralized grid of storage and processing power.
We know that the future will need more computing power than ever, so we are already creating the infrastructure to power humanity’s next wave of wonders. And there is no technological wonder without strong mathematical power. That is why we are more than exited to embrace the “addition equation” and enrich our team with a Mathematician.
Iagon’s decentralized nature and superior security are made possible by blockchain technology, meaning that proof as a method of establishing the truth is playing crucial role, so that will be the central point of work of our next Mathematician.
To learn more about the company and the technology behind it, applicants are encouraged to visit iagon.com.
Please note that this is not a remote position, as open as we are with world-wide located colleagues, in this moment, we are building our local Oslo office. So, we are looking for a local talents or people who are motivated to move to Oslo, Norway.
- Ideally mathematician with PhD specializing in cryptography.
- Candidates with bachelor’s in mathematics with MS/ PhD in Computer Science, Machine learning or similar relevant field would be taken in consideration.
- In-depth knowledge of Blockchain technologies and deep understating of cryptocurrencies.
- Knowledge in homo-morphic cryptology is of major importance. Additional specialization in multiple agents and neighborhood models is a plus.
- Good English knowledge is required, Norwegian or other Scandinavian language is advantage.
- The position will address software/algorithm development in area of Machine learning and data analysis with focus on modeling and optimization of Iagon’s computing platform. Engagement in improvement of Proof of utilitarian work algorithm / and further on Prove of stake algorithm is to be expected.
Iagon AS can offer good terms to the right candidate. If you are interested send your Application so we can discuss possibilities and requirements for mutual satisfaction.
Iagon AS is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.