Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are now looking for a trainee to support our Partner ecosystem marketing team in varied marketing related tasks. By joining us you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a large network of IBM experts and partners, and to be a part of developing this world-class Ecosystem even further!
In this role, you will support the team in :
- participating in business partner marketing planning and execution
- different operative marketing-related tasks (for example in data collection and reporting, presentations, reports).
- organizing different partner events throughout the year
- executing different marketing and communication activities in co-operation with the IBM marketing department.
We expect:you have an understanding of technology and IT, and can lead a task from the abstract to the concrete and have some experience on marketing or communications related tasks.
In addition, you are:
- Familiar with social media marketing and have an interest in the latest digital channels
- Have experience with Powerpoint and Excel
- Distinctive team player and flexible in your work approach
- Passionate about technology and innovation and interested in IBM’s solutions
- Good at articulating you
- Having excellent Finnish and English language skills
- Responsible, positive, pro-active, and committed
We offer You
A dynamic workplace where the tasks are rarely the same, and where there is room for your own ideas and input on how the tasks should be solved.
In addition, you will get :
- In-depth understanding of and experience with various marketing tactics
- Experience with strategy, content, and operation of social media
- Experience with various marketing and communication tasks in a large international company
- A unique student job where you get a lot of responsibility and are constantly challenged
- A flexible workplace
- Access to IBM’s student network.
If you see yourself in the above description, we will gladly receive your CV and application from you.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- proactive and takes ownership of activities
- experience in marketing and communications
- familiar with the social media
- produce high-quality content for different purposes
- creative and innovative
- fluent in Finish and English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world’s most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.