In a business model that combines both off and online, (including social and ecommerce), you will be the driving force for our clients’ brand, implementing and…...
BeckfordHuss, are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join an ambitious global marketing company working with high profile, multi-national clients.
BeckfordHuss has thrived from launch, with an international client list that includes a National Sports League, Mobile Phone Network, Sports Teams, High profile athletes, Celebrities, Universities, Consumer Product Brands, Blockchain/Crypto , Virtual Reality, Property and building firms.
This is a fantastic business to be part of for someone who is passionate about delivering quality and enjoys an energetic and creatively driven work environment.
In a business model that combines both off and online, (including social and ecommerce), you will be the driving force for our clients’ brand, implementing and delivering on their overall marketing strategy.
Due to the entrepreneurial and hands on nature of the organisation, as well as delivering the marketing strategy, you will be helping your team to deliver all campaigns and product launches, including marketing materials, events, digital, CRM and ecommerce.
A key member of the team, you will be managing both the day to day relationships with stakeholders and partners, whilst also developing new opportunities in different product areas.
Our Ideal Candidate:
This role requires a real Super-Star!
The perfect candidate will:
- Have proven product/brand marketing experience
- Be incredibly commercial, engaging and able to build strong working relationships.
- Be experienced in managing multiple brands and projects at the same time, ensuring their timely delivery
- Have strong written communications skills and campaign management, preferably through online channels (end to end, including analysis).
- Be experienced in Web Development and Graphic Design
- Have experience managing teams as there will be both direct and indirect reports in this role.
- Have a detailed knowledge of the product development process
- Be a great negotiator with the ability to influence those around you but still with a collaborative approach.
- Be results orientated, a creative thinking solution provider, well-organised, self-motivated and have very strong interpersonal skills.
- Manage the marketing team including web, graphics and social teams to direct and deliver multiple, concurrent projects.
- Project management and associated software tools
- Define, promote, and protect our brand identities and personalities
- Develop and manage on and offline marketing campaigns
- New Product Development support: product naming, packaging design and production
- Advertising material development for Television, Print, and Online media placement
- Website design, management & Optimisation
- Sales materials and presentation development
- In-store merchandising and promotion management, in cooperation with Sales Reps
- Running (search engine and social media) Adwords PPC & Remarketing Campaigns
- Developing landing pages, sales funnels and strategies to further drive sales
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of our consumer, our competition
- Analyse market research and develop marketing strategies to grow the business
- Other duties as assigned
If you think you’ve got what it takes and are ready to make an impact, send your C.V today
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: £30,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday