The Marketing Project Manager will support all areas of the marketing department and the marketing manager to ensure campaigns, existing products and token sales are marketed successfully.
Demonstrable experience in a wide range of digital marketing including marketing database management, content creation, email marketing, social media, display advertising campaigns and events promotion.
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate our audience of cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
Currently looking for:
Marketing Project Manager (Remote)
- Supporting the central marketing team with their day to day operational marketing activities
- Working closely with the marketing manager to identify new opportunities to market Bitfinex. You will take ownership of campaigns to meet our marketing objectives for the year as well as your own targets
- Strong analytical skills to identify areas of opportunity and improvement across our website and products
- Supporting the growing Token Sales team with new campaign launches, create content, work with the social media designer and social media strategist to create effective campaigns.
- Come up with new and innovative campaigns and take ownership of each campaign from start to finish once agreed with the marketing manager. Campaigns will include, email marketing, influencer outreach, content marketing.
- A creative thinker, able to come up with innovative new ideas and solutions.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines for live events and promotions
- MANDATORY EXPERIENCE in these sectors or similar industries: Crypto, Financial, Medical/Pharma, Cannabis, eSports and Gambling.
- Motivated team player who actively seeks challenging projects and proactively shares experiences and knowledge towards the team’s goals.
- Good understanding of multichannel marketing and how users interact with each channel
- Experience in using data, research and customer feedback to improve a campaign to inform future activities
- Experience in planning and developing digital marketing campaigns from start to finish working with a number teams to ensure a marketing campaign is ready for project launch
- Experience using a number of email marketing solutions
- Work closely with the marketing manager and social media strategist to enhance and maintain the company’s social media presence
- Be able to write captivating copy to engage existing users and attract new users to the website
- Google certification would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry and trading would be an advantage but not necessary
- Work to strict deadlines for project launches and experience using project management tools such as Asana.