Canonical has provided developer with open source since 2004, helping them build innovations such as public cloud, machine learning, robotics or blockchain. Marketing at Canonical means being at the f
Canonical has provided developer with open source since 2004, helping them build innovations such as public cloud, machine learning, robotics or blockchain. Marketing at Canonical means being at the forefront of technology adoption, for our customers and for our own martech stack. We’re on the look out for a marketing operations specialist to join our team to own our marketing automation, tools and processes.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, technology marketing and the use of technology in marketing. They prefer to work in an environment that emphasises ownership of projects, collaboration, learning, curiosity and a drive to continually improve oneself / the team / the organisation. They love to problem solve, get hands-on, experiment, measure and use automation to make everyday life easier.
What we value
- Proficiency with Marketo and at least another CRM or Marketing automation platform
- Ability to work with at least two of the following languages: Python, JS, SQL
- Experience in data analysis
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and aptitude for forging trusting relationships across diverse, cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to prioritise and differentiate what matters from the noise, meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Growth mindset – someone who is not afraid to think big and take on risks.
- Engagement with the latest trends in marketing technology
The marketing team at Canonical drives commercial outcomes for the company across its portfolio of products and grows the addressable market through digital marketing campaigns, lifecycle management, events, partnerships and community development. If these things are important to you and you’re driven by driving growth, delighting customers and filling the sales funnel, we want to talk with you.
What we offer
- An opportunity to shape a company and products
- An inclusive work environment
- Learning and development
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave
- Priority Pass for travel
Canonical is a growing international software company that works with the open-source community to deliver Ubuntu, the world’s best free software platform. Our services help businesses worldwide reduce costs, improve efficiency and enhance security with Ubuntu.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and background create a better work environment and better products. Whatever your identity we will give your application fair consideration.