This is a really unique role and we’re not just looking for anyone with a marketing background. Before reading into the technicalities you should know the following; we refer to this role internally a
As Marketing Operations Manager at peaq you’ll have the responsibility to oversee the overall peaq token launch campaign, top to bottom, inside out. You need to have expert knowledge of multiple fields within the context of the crypto market/industry to be able to build and manage agile teams internally and externally. That’s no small feat, so we’re not looking for a specialist in these fields, but rather with a deep understanding of them and able to manage the operations of these teams towards specific goals in harmony and synchrony.
You will also work with a wide range of existing teams including design, product, sales and the founders to build and optimise a token communications strategy which is anchored in peaq’s business objectives and overall vision. You will work especially closely with Max and the creative team.
We are a team of hungry entrepreneurs and engineers driven by the opportunity to positively shape our collective future. We have the technology, the team and the timing to decentralize businesses, markets and even economies, creating more open, sustainable and inclusive ways of living and working.
If you identify with the above, you’re not just looking for a 9-5, and are ready to take complete ownership of this position – we look forward to hearing from you.
- Managing the operational side of the entire peaq network/token launch campaign.
- Managing the operational side of the peaq network/token after the launch, growing the community, awareness and scope of the network.
- Building and managing a communications team with multiple specialised departments operating in different time zones.
- Managing external agencies to supplement the work done by in-house teams.
- End-to-end optimization and governance of marketing processes and systems.
- Evaluating, implementing, and managing marketing technology systems and integrations with related technologies required to launch and run campaigns.
- Providing ad-hoc analyses and insights on all ongoing marketing activities.
- Overseeing the creation and implementation of new initiatives based on business needs.
- Ensuring marketing data is being properly collected and connected with other systems such as a CRM, managing data cleansing and researching new ways to enrich the data.
- Preparing analysis reports for marketing investments, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on the status of marketing initiatives, program ROI, customer acquisition, retention, and activity.
- Working closely with the sales department and the finance department to ensure optimal exploitation of the marketing budget in achieving targeted sales and revenue outcomes.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- Launched a token. The more involved and responsible you were in this, the better – and naturally, the better the token launch went – the better.
- Experience, solid understanding and passion for blockchain and cryptocurrency. You need to understand what we’re doing and why.
- Deep understanding of the following fields:
- Content Creation (written [technical and non-technical] /visual/video)
1. Community Management (international)
2. Business Development
4. Guerilla Marketing
5. Ambassador Programs
6. Social Media Management
8. Influencer Marketing
- 2+ years of experience in management, either on marketing or the operational side.
- Experience with end-to-end marketing optimization – from planning and budgeting to execution and analysis.
- Proven ability to develop and execute marketing strategies and high-performing campaigns in the crypto world.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Experience with brand compliance and risk management.
- Degrees are not a prerequisite. Show us why they don’t have to be.
- A creative and strategic thinker, with exceptional attention to detail, handles multiple simultaneous projects, understands the vision and is proactive.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate and organise tasks across departments.
- Understanding of the Internet of Things.
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- A leading position working and hand in hand with the founders.
- High growth potential. Room to build a team and take on a leadership role.
- Warm and open corporate culture at an international company with many different nationalities.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
- Flexible working hours and decentralized (remote) working possibilities.
- Office space in the heart of Berlin and Potsdam. More offices will be opened soon across Europe.