About CERE Cere Network is the first Decentralized Data Cloud (DDC) platform built on Substrate and Polygon. Cere is the first Web3 project that facilitates trustless cloud data storage, integration,
Cere Network is the first Decentralized Data Cloud (DDC) platform built on Substrate and Polygon. Cere is the first Web3 project that facilitates trustless cloud data storage, integration, and data collaboration across blockchain networks and Web3 NFT, metaverse, and gaming content. Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical thinking, and sound judgments because we play only to succeed. Second, we seek people with the desire to share their expertise and the capacity to extend their knowledge to drive innovation. Finally, we seek candidates who can commit to a greater goal; unite as a team to reach something no one could have done on their own.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing manager with prior experience in the blockchain industry. Strong communication skills and organizational skills are needed for this role that will interact with many participants within the organization. You will be working closely with our marketing, engineering, product, BD, and research teams to help support Cere Network’s marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for improving and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Position Cere Network as the leading data projects in the NFT/Blockchain space
- Design marketing plans to attract future token holders
- Manage external and internal marketing resources
- Collaborate with the team to generate stimulating and refreshing content for our social media platforms
- Able to work closely with our management team to drive marketing operations and take hold of our day-to-day processes
- Map out resources, manage budgets and timelines to drive key product launches alongside required (technical) content
- Generate excitement and interest for Cere through creative marketing and promotion of our products, platforms and brand
- Develop and define KPIs to be published and reviewed internally and externally
- Have 5+ years’ experience of working in a marketing function with a track record of delivering success in a market with emerging technologies
- Experience leading marketing/communications teams within a startup environment (preferably blockchain/NFT sector).
- Proven track record of driving demand, growth and revenue
- Being data-driven and perform analysis of data to tell a story, drive campaigns and experiment with growth
- Passionate about crypto and blockchain technology
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Technically-minded with some experience with engineering, or working with technical products.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 4,000.00€ – 10,000.00€ per month