What We’re Looking For: We want Cardano to become the future financial and social operating system for generations to come. As the Cardano Foundation looks to move into its next evolution of growth,
What We’re Looking For:
We want Cardano to become the future financial and social operating system for generations to come. As the Cardano Foundation looks to move into its next evolution of growth, we’re looking for an experienced Financial Services Marketing Manager to join the team.What You’ll Be Doing
- Research, plan, execute and report on a series of integrated Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 marketing campaigns across our Financial Service target audiences, delivering key messages around the world.
- Lead cross-functional/organisational and agency teams through campaign development, design, implementation and review – reporting the results to key stakeholders, alongside recommendations for future improvements.
- Identify and take responsibility for the development of any/all assets/collateral required to deliver marketing campaigns, ensuring they’re on-message and on-brand and to a high standard for the Cardano Foundation.
- Support and inspire community-led activations – providing guidance as/where appropriate to less experienced but passionate members of the Cardano community.
What We Look For In You
- A team-player with 5+ years in a client-side event manager role within FinTech or Regulated Financial Service environments.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Ability to work and keep calm in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, delivering multiple campaigns in parallel.
- Organised and able to plan ahead but flexible enough to meet tight deadlines.
- Instinct to spot, align and navigate complex paid and non-paid opportunities.
- Consistent delivery and ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders with a keen eye for detail.
Nice to have:
- A passion for making a positive impact on the world.
- Ability to confidently review, analyse and report on activities.
- Blockchain/Crypto experience.
Applications From Recruitment Agencies
Cardano Foundation does not accept any applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Unsolicited applications will be treated as direct application regardless of the channel through which we receive them. Please get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Team to discuss recruitment services and do not contact Cardano Foundation employees directly.
Cardano Foundation is striving towards a blockchain-enabled better future, based on inclusiveness and transparency. Our ambition is to build a blockchain-complete era’s global financial and social operating system. We can only achieve our goal with the best talents! We are attracting high-performing individuals who think outside the box and will take us to new heights. If you are up for unlocking opportunities and create value with relevant experience, we would love to hear from you.
- Open minded, collaborative and diverse culture with truly human values
- Equal opportunities at anytime in respectful, fair and conscious surroundings
- Learning and development opportunities to strive for your individual goals
- Referral bonus for your efforts bringing the right people into our environment
- Flexible and remote working to ensure a good work life balance where wellbeing matters
Please note, all positions at the Cardano Foundation require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Our Career Page:
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 Hour Shift
- Financial services: 5 years (Required)