Are you an experienced marketeer or marketing manager that is looking at Web3 but a little bit afraid to make the jump. Don't worry. This company is valued at $100M, have funds to keep going for years
Are you an experienced marketeer or marketing manager that is looking at Web3 but a little bit afraid to make the jump. Don’t worry. This company is valued at $100M, have funds to keep going for years and are getting ready make some waves in traditional gaming and the Metaverse.
Ready to dive in?
So who are they and what are they doing?
They are on a mission to become the Pixar of web3 and revolutionize the field of Crypto and Blockchain games! Funny thing is that this is not even a stretch. Founders of Pixar and EA are on the advisory board so they know what they’re doing.
They are currently working on theirfirst game, a fun third-person arcade platform that pits players against each other in a series of obstacle courses and shooting-based challenges.
Not much more to say really since they are in stealth mode. You’ll hear more in the coming months. But then you might be too late. Sorry, FOMO is real.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- A job at a company that’s going to make an impact in the future of gaming.
- You’ll work with ILM, EA and Pixar professionals.
- Salary up to 65k
- 25 days holiday
- Equity (valuation is at 100M currently, this is the moneymaker)
- All that web3 good stuff.