About Our client is a leading provider of B2B enterprise software and B2C FinTech applications. The Company sells its cloud-based solutions to financial institutions while also offering crypto produc
Our client is a leading provider of B2B enterprise software and B2C FinTech applications. The Company sells its cloud-based solutions to financial institutions while also offering crypto products aimed at the retail market. This role is for a leading position in the cryptocurrency side of the company.
The working environment is highly collaborative and requires independent thought and the ability to take ownership of your tasks and to come up with new initiatives. Due to the nimble team structure, you’ll wear different hats and can largely shape your own workday.
Who You Are
As part of the marketing team and in-part also the operations team, the Blockchain Marketing Lead understands the crypto space and can generate excitement and interest within the client’s community as well as someone who can draw new members into the community. You are a marketing wizard who can execute communication strategies that effectively drive engagement.
You can also put on an “operations hat” and help out with operational matters related to the cryptocurrency side of the business, such as communicating with internal product leads to help bring the crypto products to release. You will also be able to build out a team to support blockchain marketing efforts and preferably have experience as a manager.
You can communicate with developers, crypto insiders, and thought leaders but can distil blockchain concepts so that everyday people can understand. Generally, you have an interest in finance and emerging frontiers within the industry such as decentralized finance.
- Manage a robust social media strategy to align with business goals
- Develop creative, clever and high-converting paid advertisement campaigns
- Engage with viral and influencer content across social media platforms
- Manage and post across all social channels incl. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit and Telegram
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Answer all comments and queries across social platforms by members of the community
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, such as development, legal and management
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Bachelor degree within Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with blockchain and cryptocurrency projects and communities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Experience with social media outlets such as Telegram, Reddit, Medium, Facebook, and Twitter and the ability to easily scope out and learn new relevant platforms
- Self-directed, creative and disciplined in attempting different approaches
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects seamlessly
- Experience working in a dynamic startup environment
This is a full-time role and fully remote.
If you think you fit the description and is excited about the blockchain and crypto space please apply to join this great journey.