Cryptonera is the fastest-growing Cryptocurrency educational platform, founded and based in the UK. We currently boast a large social media presence, thousands of students worldwide and a huge community of crypto enthusiasts, all who have one goal: Learn Crypto. We’re here to make that the easiest for them.
Our work-ethic, dedication and sense of innovation is what currently sets us apart in the industry. We are looking for similar values in a highly motivated and strongly-driven individual with a solid background in Marketing, to join our team and earn themselves a slice of the growing pie.
To further expand our reach, brand, exposure and client base, Cryptonera is in search for a highly-experienced Marketing Executive with a background in digital marketing, management, and has a strong understanding of sales. Given the nature of our work, an idea and somewhat foundation of Crypto would be a bonus, but not necessary.
As our Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for studying the company’s current process of brand awareness, lead generation and client acquisition, and then going ahead to begin developing continuously updated strategies and campaigns with aim of higher optimisation and results.
You will be working directly with the Managing Director, as well as our team of graphic & video designers.
- Identify current brand status and market reach to propose strategies that enable greater market reach and dominance
- Manage direction and operations of our Social Media platforms, namely Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube.
- Curate, write, schedule and interact with social media and blog posts.
- Prepare compelling content copy, text, imagery and overall content of our marketing deliverables aiming for viral results and high customer conversion.
- Manage digital and offline marketing campaigns, from paid online ads to traditional campaigns, delivering results with high ROI’s
- Manage & create affiliate programmes
- Manage & moderate influencer marketing campaigns
- Stay up to date with daily relevant Crypto news and events
- Develop an understanding of market regulations, compliance and regulatory guidelines to ensure full compliancy within our marketing deliverables.
- Widen Cryptonera’s exposure to a global level
- Work to build different models of our services, and marketing campaigns to appeal to various end-consumers including B2B
- Develop Cryptonera’s public brand image and positioning within the corporate crypto sector
- Event logistics, planning and arrangement
- Highly driven, full of enthusiasm, time-efficient and ready to deliver results in expected timeframes.
- Dedicated with clear focus, can think outside-the-box, and has a wide range of market awareness
- A willingness to work above and beyond, full of initiative and effort.
- Resourceful team player who can reach out and engage with the right experts or influencers to make things happen.
- Excellence in journalism & writing skills with a strong understanding of sales and conversions
- Ability to present plans, objective, metrics, data and results clearly and professionally
- The ability to think for yourself, generate ideas and concepts that will get us, and our services noticed.
- Organised, with a clear flow and structure of work and task completion
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Social Media Platforms, and Online Ads Platforms
- Creative eye for premium high-end designs and modern deliverables
- Relentless attention to detail
- SEO aware
- Competitive Salary & Monthly Performance Bonuses
- Flexible working hours, and working weeks
- Access to a large base of information, content & knowledge within the Crypto field
- Extended Holidays
- Potential of having a Marketing Assistant to join under your wing
- Potential to become a shareholder
- Relevant Bachelors Degree OR 3 years work experience in relevant field.
- 2+ Minimum Years of Experience in a similar or related role
- 1+ Years of Experience in the Financial Services industry, or in the Education industry
- Proven Interest in Crypto
- Social Media savvy
Application deadline: 03/12/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)