Ultimate Champions Ultimate Champions is an entirely free-to-play fantasy football game with officially licensed digital cards hosted as NFTs on the blockchain . In Ultimate Champions, we crafted a
Ultimate Champions is an entirely free-to-play fantasy football game with officially licensed digital cards hosted as NFTs on the blockchain.
In Ultimate Champions, we crafted an innovative experience where players can leverage their football knowledge to build the best possible team every week in order to earn rewards that hold long-term value in our open economy: Cards (NFTs) and Tokens ($MGC/$CHAMP).
Play with your friends, earn valuable assets, test your football knowledge against the world and become the Ultimate Champion.
- It’s time to unleash your passion!
As Marketing Designer/Artist you will work on an ambitious web game, and be responsible for crafting the player’s first impression and community images. Working closely with artists and growth managers you will need to create engaging and impactful marketing and community assets to attract new users and make the community thrive. An ability to be creative, innovative and rigorous about deadlines are essential to thrive within the studio.
- Create video or static assets for User Acquisition (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Adwords…)
- Create community assets and templates for community engagement
- Benchmark competitors and trends
- Strong knowledge of design basics, marketing, advertising and social network use.
- Mastery in design and editing software (e.g. Adobe tools).
- Ability to question his own work and iterate depending on data/feedback.
- Experience in an online community or community management is a strong plus.
- Being a football fan or passionate about sports is a strong plus.
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested and/or have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact Moses Linnik for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Permanent
Contract length: 3-6 months
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
Salary: 50,000.00€ – 80,000.00€ per year