This role is accountable for the communications and engagement of Products & Services employees across the Vodafone footprint....
This role is accountable for the communications and engagement of Products & Services employees across the Vodafone footprint.
The team is accountable for the overall communications messages and linking with central themes (e.g., Vodafone Spirit) and service lines specific requirements
The success of the role is measured through employee engagement and stakeholder feedback, as well as key communications KPI’s
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and executing the P&S communications strategy, including effective use of multiple communications channels and creation of consistent and impactful messaging/themes.
- Raise the profile of P&S products and portfolio, both within P&S and across Vodafone
- Ensuring clear understanding of the P&S vision and purpose across all P&S employees
- Deliver effective campaigns linked to the P&S strategy and building on key messages. Campaigns should create excitement around the P&S journey and our achievements on key milestones (e.g., product launches, customer/revenue base thresholds, etc.)
- Ensure two-way engagement, not just one-way communications
- Multi-channel joined up communications approach
- Working with P&S Customer insights/data teams to better share and communicate key insights about our customers.
- Bringing create ways to engage P&S employees on new innovation topics (e.g., AR/VR, Bitcoin).
- Managing global and local events (physical and digital), measuring impact and improving feedback scores
- Providing support to P&S Director with all the required materials, organisation and meeting arrangement to effectively communicate with employees and key stakeholders
- Ensure high quality of all communications
- Support the change and transformations teams in delivering the correct culture
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Design and delivery of the communications strategy ensuring it supports the overall P&S strategy
- Ensure two-way communications and engagement, developing the P&S culture
- Multi-channel communications, ensuring consistency, accuracy and high quality. Overall ownership of campaigns and content.
- Develop high quality marketing materials to support P&S communications, as well as the P&S director
- Deliver all required events for P&S, including links to the wider Vodafone strategy and corporate initiatives
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in designing and delivering multi-channel communications strategies
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and bring together several requirements into a single strategy
- Organisation and programme management of the execution of the communications strategy
- Experience of complex organisations and communications at all levels of the organisation
- Creative thinker good at solving complex problems and communicating in simple language
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University Graduate with Professional or Master qualification
- 6 Years+ post qualification experience in a business/product environment
- Experience in producing effective communications / engagement strategies
- Experience of modern communications tools to maximise impact