Working within an exciting Cryptocurrency start up in West London, we are seeking a full time Marketing Assistant to support the growing team....
Our aim is to create a decentralised swap similar to pancake swap focusing on Bep-20 coins and getting faith back in token trading after recent events in the crypto market, the main aim is to appeal to the masses by simplifying crypto trading fullstop and protecting against extortion and fraud. We will be introducing air drops all from a physical office/near London with a real development and marketing team behind us.
Working within an exciting Cryptocurrency start up in West London, we are seeking a full time Marketing Assistant to support the growing team.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Marketing Executives in carrying out various projects and campaigns.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the creative department to ensure content is available for the different Marketing channels.
- Update merchandise inventories and take ownership of all merchandise needs from wider team.
- Assist Marketing Executive in the organising of promotional events.
- Assist with all PR activities.
- Undertake various administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the departments activities
Requirements and skills
1+ year proven experience in a marketing role and understanding of basic marketing concepts
Can do attitude
Demonstrate ability to multi-task
Must be able to work in fast paced, deadline-driven environment
Strong written and verbal communications skills
Excellent people skills
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Mail chimp experience
E-commerce / Shopify experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16,351.00-£26,610.00 per year
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)