About the ETN-Network Electroneum is a unique, award-winning project focused on empowering a greater number of people by providing them with the tools they need to earn a living from the digital econ
About the ETN-Network
Electroneum is a unique, award-winning project focused on empowering a greater number of people by providing them with the tools they need to earn a living from the digital economy.
The payment technology harnesses our own cryptocurrency, using it for digital payments to enable financial inclusion for all. ETN is used to in over 190 countries to pay for mobile airtime and data top ups, utilities, travel and accommodation, food and drink and much more.
The AnyTask Platform is a freelance marketplace matching Buyers and Sellers of digital Tasks, with hundreds of thousands of registered users and tens of thousands of tasks across dozens of categories. The AnyTask Platform is underpinned by The ETN-Network, which is our blockchain based cryptocurrency used as a payment method on the platform. It does not require users to have a bank or PayPal account, empowering millions of people to instantly access the global digital economy.
For the first time, those that live within developing regions can get involved and earn more.
What we need:
This role would suit an enthusiastic graduate or someone in the early stages of there marketing career, you should have some working knowledge of social media and creating content and be keen to develop and upskill.
- Support the marketing and tech team with creating content such as graphics and video.
- Create engaging content that resonates with the target audience that is aligned with the company’s road map.
- Manage and regularly update all the company’s online channels.
- Monitor the number of visits and engagement metrics with the AnyTask platform and social media channels to understand the impact of the content produced and how it drives sellers and buyer’s to our gig platform AnyTask.
- Liaising with third party agencies and external support teams.
- Support the marketing team with all administration tasks.
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Experience in creating content for marketing
- Experience of social media marketing.
- You have a highly organised approach to work.
- You have a positive can-do attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft packages.
- Able to work collaboratively and on own initiative.
We have recently embraced remote working but understand our teams need for a positive social and mental working environment. If you would prefer to work out of our Maidstone office in Kent, when it is safe to do so, then we will be ready to welcome you.