About the ETN-Network Electroneum is a unique, award-winning project focused on empowering a greater number of people by providing them with the tools they need to earn a living from the digital econ
About the ETN-Network
Electroneum is a unique, award-winning project focused on empowering a greater number of people by providing them with the tools they need to earn a living from the digital economy.
The payment technology harnesses our own cryptocurrency, using it for digital payments to enable financial inclusion for all. ETN is used to in over 190 countries to pay for mobile airtime and data top ups, utilities, travel and accommodation, food and drink and much more.
The AnyTask Platform is a freelance marketplace matching Buyers and Sellers of digital Tasks, with hundreds of thousands of registered users and tens of thousands of tasks across dozens of categories. The AnyTask Platform is underpinned by The ETN-Network, which is our blockchain based cryptocurrency used as a payment method on the platform. It does not require users to have a bank or PayPal account, empowering millions of people to instantly access the global digital economy.
For the first time, those that live within developing regions can get involved and earn more.
What we need
We are specifically looking for someone who has been in a Marketing role for an IT, Software or technology business, in a business to business environment.
We will be a global brand and want YOU to help speed up the process. This means that you MUST be very sales focused and realise that everything we do in the digital marketing space is about increasing sales and media profile.
What you’ll be doing
You will work closely with all teams across the business to produce effective, audience-focused content.
You will continually research and monitor the industry to propose, lead and implement advertising campaigns through digital and email advertising. As well as other options. Work with our design and social media team. All to create engaging marketing campaigns with the focus on increasing audiences and sales.
What skills you will need
- Able to take ownership of the project and the delivery
- Delivery focused and obsessive over detail
- Self-motivated and strong ability to work without being micromanaged
- A great communicator within your team and the wider company
- Able to think at a high level about product strategy
- Marketing background to grow a start up business, working on and developing marketing campaigns.
- Experience in content writing for external emails, advertising, website copy and sales decks
- Knowledge of email campaigns and platforms
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns and the analytics behind them
- Demonstrate experience in digital marketing or a similar role
- Great communication skills. To be able to communicate with people at all levels both within the business as well as externally
- Happy to take on a variety of projects
- Work within a team as well as independently
- Worked within and understands the fast-moving start up environment.
- Proven sales and marketing experience
- Assist in the execution of end-to-end delivery of marketing campaigns
- Produce marketing collateral, including necessary international material
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Contribute to the wider marketing team
- Early stage or start up working experience
- Have led a group brand/marketing function with experience of managing and developing new brands.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a firm eye on the details.
- Have the ability to see problems as opportunities and have a creative and proactive approach to problem-solving
- Take initiative and enjoy exploring and expanding your role
- Want to be part of an innovative and collaborative culture
- Have strong organisational skills and attention to detail
Nice to have but not essential
- Interested in all thing’s technology
- An understanding of crypto
We have recently embraced remote working but understand our teams need for a positive social and mental working environment. If you would prefer to work out of our Maidstone office in Kent, when it is safe to do so, then we will be ready to welcome you.