The Marketing Analytics Manager will ideally have experience within the Fintech / Financial Services sector, and be confident working with high volumes of data…...
A new opportunity for a Marketing Analytics Manager to join an exciting, growing Fintech who specialise in Cryptocurrency.
The Marketing Analytics Manager will ideally have experience within the Fintech / Financial Services sector, and be confident working with high volumes of data and using it to articulate challenges, opportunities and offer advice to senior management on how to improve the business.
You will use tools and CRMs such as Salesforce and Pardot, and manage the quality and value of the data, with the aim to support the overall marketing strategy and improve engagement with relevant users / channel partners.
Skills and experience needed for the Marketing Analytics Manager:
- Ideally proven experience in Financial Services / Fintech (any knowledge of Cryptocurrency would be great to have but not essential)
- Experience of working with CRM data such as Salesforce, Pardot, Appsflyer, or Mixpanel etc.
- CDP (Customer Data Platforms) experience, Segment preferred
- Strong analytics and insights background
- A desire to use analytics and technology to influence the best business decisions
- Experience of data mining from the databases to spots trends and predictions, to aid marketing decisions
- Monitor and improve data processes for quality and compliance purposes (i.e., GDPR)
- Ability to manage data from a variety of channels for current and future marketing campaigns
- Demonstratable experience of building marketing and brand plans, based on data findings
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Analytics Manager from a Financial Services background to genuinely make your mark and influence how the company continues to grow moving forward! This will suit an ambitious individual who enjoys working and learning in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Location: Fully remote currently, will need to attend the London office once a week in the future
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 + 28 days holiday (+ bank hol), pension
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.