Caiz Holding AG is an international company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the worlds first Islam
We are currently looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
As a Data Analyst, you will gather and analyze data that provides insights to empower the marketing team with visualization and forecasting trends for both long and short-term marketing activities and strategic projects and initiatives. The Marketing Data Analysts functions at both a strategic and tactical level to improve our marketing data and analytics capabilities for exponential future growth. You will provide insights based on the analysis of internal data as well as external trends and give recommendations to continuously improve marketing performance.
- Elaborate Market and competitor analysis as an input for the strategic direction
- Developing a deep understanding of available data across all channels and how these different datasets can be used for different analyses to answer questions and solve marketing problems.
- Define best strategic approach for analyzing digital user behavior with quantitative and qualitative studies and interpreting data to provide ongoing optimization recommendations.
- Define, develop, and manage an analytics dashboard with KPIs to visualise the marketing performance
- Track and measure marketing activities and provide results and recommendations with on a regular basis for continuous improvement of all marketing activities to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Supporting data-driven marketing projects by analyzing large, complex datasets to inform marketing strategy.
- Reviewing and identifying opportunities for growth by analyzing customer behavior, product mix, transactional behavior and third-party data sources.
- Managing and maintaining business intelligence tools such as marketing database software
- 3+ years of professional experience in a data analyst role
- Knowledge in Cryptocurrency/Blockchain is an advantage
- Outstanding analytical capacity to interpret KPIs and results of all marketing activities, extract conclusions and give recommendations to take performance-based decisions act upon
- Self motivated with the ability to come up with new initiatives and ideas and thrives in a startup environment
- Highly organized and resourceful, able to develop a data analysis strategy while also remaining flexible to handle ad-hoc requests
- Expert knowledge of Excel and business intelligence tools
Level of studies: Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Programming, Engineering or similar
Fluent in German and English
Software/IT/Development skills: Excel, Data Analytics and BI Tools (SQL, Access, Power BI or similar)
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.