It's an exciting time to work at Cisco! Where every day we live our mission, shaping the future of the Internet by creating unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers, employees, investors,
It’s an exciting time to work at Cisco!
Where every day we live our mission, shaping the future of the Internet by creating unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers, employees, investors, and ecosystem partners. Join our world-class supply chain team, a catalyst for change in driving company transformation, supporting innovation, improving productivity and exceeding customer expectations.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We are looking for authentic, self-motivated and passionate candidates willing to enroll to a best-in-class team. Analytical in thinking, curious about how things are working and hands-on preference. A candidate that actively seeks opportunities for improvement, increase efficiency by digitizing, simplifying and automating our processes and tools.
What you’ll do
Supports manufacturing engineering functions at the manufacturing sites including:
* Manage daily support of our products and tools in manufacturing.
* Support NPI launch and govern sustaining products within manufacturing partners.
* Support product transfers between manufacturing sites.
* Analyze various sets of data and programs for quality & process control.
* Drive process optimization, yield improvements and process consistency within manufacturing sites.
* Provides technical support for all systemic defects, line stops, material purges and quality issues.
* Factory site technical quality metrics ownership and driving metrics improvement relating to structural test.
* Govern ECO and deviation implementation during BOM change
* Enforce & review SoP docs and SPC specs (Yield, Cpk, GR&R), during phase gate transitions and periodically for sustaining production.
* Conduct audits of factory processes.
* Provide oversight during critical production stages.
Who you are
* Typically requires a BS/MS in IE/EE/ME with 5+ years of experience at an electronics manufacturing factory.
* Industry knowledge and understanding of electronics manufacturing processes and quality systems.
* Working knowledge of statistical methods (SPC, AQL), as used in a Mfg. context.
* Clarity in documenting issues. Persistence in following up on root cause analysis & corrective actions by responsible parties.
* Excellent communication skills with internal teams and external partners.
* Statistical analysis knowledge is plus.
* Ability to multi-task and solve complex problems.
* Ability to self-motivate with a strong desire to learn and ability to be flexible.
* Strong written & verbal communication skills (in English).
* Proven Program Management experience.
* Experience in a Cross-Cultural and global work environment.
* Lead and Drive change in collaboration with a diverse cross-functional team.
* Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
* You feel comfortable working under high pressure and get results with minimal direction.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best; we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.