Opis i wymagania
Make an impact that matters.”
- preferred fields of study: Accounting, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Operations Management/Research
- at least five years in consulting companies or market experience equivalent
- Experience in project/ program management, technology organization, road mapping, coordination of teams, planning and day-to-day execution, budget control
- Ability to analyse data and curiosity about new digital and fintech trends (Blockchain, RPA, AI, etc.)
- Digital transformation, i.e., new technologies experience, delivery of innovative ideas
- Willingness to shape business based on gathered requirements and market practices
- Strong communication and relational skills, a propensity for teamwork, high motivation for consulting, and an attitude to analysis and problem-solving
- Experience in working on or delivering transformation in the target operating model design/implementation, process re-engineering, or cost reduction
- Knowledge of Business Process Model & Notation (BPMN)
- Excellent knowledge of English and Polish
- MS Office knowledge
- Experience in the following industries will be a plus: Automotive Financing, Banking, Insurance, Telecom and Media, Energy & Resources.
- Experience in implementation of RPA of cognitive technologies
- Knowledge of Visio, Sparx Enterprise Architect or ARIS
Lean Six Sigma certification
- Helping clients solve complex issues by performing analysis, providing recommendations, and utilizing a combination of experience, industry knowledge, tools, and technology
- Collecting and analysing the data necessary for the development of solutions for customers
- Designing and implementation process as well as re-engineering and cost reduction
- Supporting client relationship management from sourcing to project closure
In transformation projects, we guide companies through all aspects of business management to drive new levels of efficiencies, sustainability, and customer experiences. We are conscious of how fast and in which direction the business is changing and doing our best to develop the right blueprint for sustainable productivity.
Apply now and join our team!
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
How do we make an impact that matters?
We are a multidisciplinary team helping clients reimagine and reconfigure the inner workings of their organization, enabling them to deliver on their corporate strategy, identify and capture new growth opportunities, and to surpass their business objectives.
We are mainly focus on transforming our clients’ core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy innovative and technology enabled solutions focused on “heart of the business” issues such as Process Factory, Continuous Improvement Culture and Credit Factory.
Our services are always in line with the latest tech trends, which we often create together with our clients.