Transak is building the bridge between mainstream people across the world and the whole ecosystem of blockchain and decentralised apps. As key infrastructure for the next generation of apps, we are gr
Transak is building the bridge between mainstream people across the world and the whole ecosystem of blockchain and decentralised apps. As key infrastructure for the next generation of apps, we are growing super fast backed by top VCs, including ConsenSys. Transak enables any website or app to let its users buy cryptocurrencies. We offer a developer integration combining user onboarding and a fiat-to-crypto payment gateway. To do this we integrate local compliance and payment methods from around the world with deep crypto integrations and liquidity.
We are looking for an Expansion Manager who will work on a range of strategic and operational projects to drive our international expansion. This is a highly cross-functional role at Transak and your work will be diverse. We are looking for an analytical, entrepreneurial person to support our rapid international growth. This role will be key in helping bring millions of mainstream people into the next generation of apps by bridging the traditional finance world with the new one. This role comes with the opportunity for fast growth and development alongside quickly increasing responsibility.
- Work closely with the Head of Expansion & Partnerships to plan and execute Transak’s international roadmap
- Identify new revenue opportunities and assess different business models, strategies, and markets for expansion
- Assess regulatory requirements, establish local entities and ensure Transak is compliant in new jurisdictions
- Form strategic partnerships with fintechs, banks & exchanges to expand our product offering and international coverage
- Perform market research, due diligence, risk assessments and ROI analysis on new market opportunities, presenting your findings and recommendations to senior leadership and stakeholders
- Work cross functionally across all departments, engage with stakeholders of different seniority internally and externally to ensure they are involved and aligned, and that each project is efficiently managed
- Leverage customer insights and constantly monitor the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities, issues, and risks in order to recommend strategies and tactics
- Develop and maintain reports & dashboards that monitor key metrics and performance indicators.
- Intellectually curious. You love breaking down and tackling complex problems creatively, continuously learning and broadening your skillset
- Data-oriented. You enjoy working with data and insights and leveraging these to inform your decision-making
- A highly effective communicator. You can speak to people across different disciplines & communicate concepts clearly. Fluent English (other languages a plus)
- Highly organised. You are able to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and keep stakeholders informed. You are able to context switch easily.
- Knowledgeable about or highly interested in payments or financial services and crypto’s role in the space. You have an understanding of the network of partners and stakeholders in the payments ecosystem
- Ambitious. You thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Preferably, someone with 5+ years of experience in international expansion, GTM partnerships, strategy, management consulting in financial services, fintech or crypto.
Diversity and inclusion is important to us. One of the dreams of crypto is decentralising power and empowering people regardless of their background. If we want to bring everyday people from across the world into the complex world of crypto, our team has to look like our end users. This means we have to attract the best talent and diverse perspectives, and create an environment which supports and includes them. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description, particularly if your career has taken an extraordinary path.