In Nets we are looking for a new Manager, Engineers & Sourcing in Norway, who will lead a big team of skilled engineers who are developing the payment…...
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets is among the top payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
Changing the future of digital payments takes strong personalities
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Here, it’s not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we secure critical payments infrastructure and explore domains like biometrics, AI and blockchain. Help us impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague.
Want to combine people management & strategic sourcing in a European Fintech company?
Together, we can power the future as a European payments champion
In Nets we are looking for a new Manager, Engineers & Sourcing in Norway, who will lead a big team of skilled engineers who are developing the payment processing solutions of tomorrow.
If you feel a surge of motivation and energy when reading the responsibilities below, please apply:
- You are an experienced leader and people management enthusiast, who’s ready to lead 30-35 internal employees and 40+ sourced external consultants set up into smaller teams working in an agile setup.
- You are driven by putting great development and project teams together and making them excel.
- You enjoy the parts of people management that revolves around recruitment, coaching and development of internal resources, while letting the team leader handle the day-to-day administration and development planning.
- You like the challenge of sourcing and staffing your projects with the best external consultants from an array of consulting vendors of your own choosing.
Whether your experience comes from consulting, IT, HR or similar, the most important thing is that you are motivated by the tasks above and have experience within the field – and that you want to continue your journey within a progressive European IT company like Nets.
This role is located out of our office in Oslo, at Haavard Martinsens vei 54.
In this role, you’ll power an easier tomorrow for all of us
As a Manager, Engineers & Sourcing your contribution is to deliver the best engineers for our IT projects within the processing area in Issuer & eSecurity Services – one of our two Business Units. You will be part of the Engineers & Sourcing management team, consisting of 4 managers split into Norway, Denmark, Finland and Croatia.
The Manager in this role will be responsible for resourcing teams in multiple value streams, with the teams working within areas such as online processing, batch, ATM, settlement, Nets online, the customer portal, Datawarehouse and the Baxbis team. Generally, the teams have a great mix of permanent employees, onsite consultants and outsourced setups.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Understand current and future needs of the organizational demand, and align current capabilities both from own employees and external providers.
- Ensure development plan for all employees, to keep engagement high and have an organization which is moving forward.
- Right-size the organization continuously, and align correct view between internal and external employees.
- Keep up-to-date on the developments within IT & tech to make sure we hire the right people.
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed
Your professional qualifications include:
- You hold a relevant higher education at bachelor’s degree level.
- You have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, with excellent results from tech/IT leadership.
- You have experience with IT Development cycles.
- Excellent understanding of the technology trends and future needs.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian.
Your personal qualities include:
- You have a firm, analytical, commercially focused mindset coupled with a strong overall technology understanding.
- You are a team player with the ability to achieve results both on your own and through others.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, at all levels of the organization.
- Your career is driven by curiosity and people insights.
Apply now to power your career
Please apply with your CV as soon as possible. Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Head of Engineers & Sourcing, Sanni Seitsamo-Räsänen, +358 50 4657 680
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.