The Chainalysis Training Team drives education of cryptocurrency technology and Chainalysis products throughout the ecosystem. Our team can command a room, build engaging content, and speak to every level of expertise. We know how our products are used in the real-world and help our customers become experts too.
The Manager of EMEA / APAC Training will help lead Training at Chainalysis, focusing on guiding educational and cross-functional efforts and providing operational support to the team. Team members all lead training and certification programs for high profile and global participants, help build on-demand learning, and participate in a hyper-collaborative culture to evolve our training programs along with a fast-moving ecosystem. Our team is some of the world’s best blockchain experts and educators, so this utility player will both lead from within the team and work with team leadership to pave the way for the team to have maximal impact on our customers and the broader ecosystem. Success is measured in your ability to hire top-talent, deliver exceptional education that drives increased product adoption and revenue, and equip the team to have an impact broader than our core training programs.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- The team has continued to grow its impact in educating Chainalysis customers and our rapidly-evolving ecosystem, including accurately targeting and training newer verticals, and delivering unique or high potential training opportunities.
- Each team member has been fully enabled and supported to be a ‘part owner’ of our training program, and has actively contributed to technical leadership. You’ve delivered some Chainalysis training to enable you to guide and support team training efforts.
- Training at Chainalysis has continued to hire experts and seasoned educators, and every EMEA and APAC team member has received exceptional guidance and support during initial ramp-up, has enhanced their training skills, and has achieved other professional development and growth.
- Every team member has been set up to drive and contribute to cross-functional initiatives, whether customer-facing, product-facing, or employee-facingA background like this helps:
- You’re an experienced software Trainer, having delivered both exceptional virtual and onsite training globally (when safe to travel). You’ve developed and extensively delivered blockchain-focused or other financial crime, investigation, or regulatory/compliance focused training programs.
- You’ve directly managed, mentored, or coached other educators in a high-growth environment
- You’ve worked in intelligence analysis, financial compliance, AML, or investigations, with exposure to cryptocurrency technology.
- You’re accustomed to communicating with executives and working with internal / customer subject matter experts, and don’t mind stepping outside of your comfort zone when required.
- You’re comfortable navigating yourself and others through a steep learning curve, have a curiosity to learn and teach new tech trends, and at least think you know who Satoshi is.
- Juggling customer training programs and internal projects doesn’t bother you, since you are eager to keep Chainalysis and our customers on the cutting edge.
- You have a proven ability to coach team members in verbal/written communication, planning, organization, and attention to crucial details.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Chainalysis or other blockchain analysis software products or have achieved ACAMS, ACFE, or ACFCS certification.