Lead the team to innovate the business with AI, blockchain and new thinking, new working methods. We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset…...
Title: Manager, B2B and B2C Ecommerce
Location: Germany, Gießen preferred
We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset to manage an e-commerce and e-consulting business focusing on construction materials. The manager will report to the owner and will be responsible for ensuring the business growth and for leading the team towards achieving the business’ objective.
- Support the owner to set the vision for the E-commence company and define the overall strategy from launch to scale; including long-term goals. Drive growth, profitability, and company value.
- Combine existing expertise in sales, marketing, technology, and management to deliver a superior brand and shopping experience for all customers in globe.
- Drive day-to-day operations and manage resources including financial, purchasing, logistics, warehouse, and business development to achieve key business priorities.
- Direct integrated campaigns that will deliver an increase in conversion rates, overall order size and managing margin performance across a variety of product lines.
- Establish and drive digital KPIs, and further foster business KPI development that focuses on ecommerce sales growth, profit, conversion, acquisition, and retention.
- Regularly report updates to the company owner regarding progress on strategic priorities, and collaborate with owner to accelerate progress.
- Lead the team to innovate the business with AI, blockchain and new thinking, new working methods.
- Lead a high former and lean team in globe.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with xTWO large accounts in different countries.
The ideal candidate would have all the skills, attributes and experiences outlined below:
- Experience in E commence business and ever worked in construction materials is a plus.
- Visionary, entrepreneurial, passionate and adaptive personality.
- Experience in managing and leading a company (or division or team) through high growth and/or transformation.
- Prior experience running multiple business functions and a demonstrated competence managing a P&L with solid financial skills (i.e. – ability to manage P&L, cash flow, and balance sheet, investments and all aspects of running a company).
- Cultural / personal attributes:
o Ability to analyze complex situations/problems and develop creative solutions.
o Hands-on individual who is able to operate without a large staff support.
o Ability to both see big picture and dig into the details.
o Ability to create and evangelize the values that the company needs to build an effective, sustainable culture that will deliver competitive differentiation in the market place and create a great place to work.
Languages: German and English– required.
Travel: Extensive international travel required
XTWO is a professional E Commence platform for construction materials, headquarter is based in Germany. With employees located in DACH and APAC, XTWO is serving clients including construction contractors, developers, owners, hospitality, and individuals. Buyers are supported in choosing the right product mix by optimizing prices and delivery dates according to the requirements of the project. We enable our clients to plan their layout for example bathroom by 3D technology. Apart from that, XTWO has its showroom in Hungen (Germany) to display bathroom articles. XTWO is also investing heavily in IT and technology to enable to clients experience better the online purchasing.
More information please visit: https://www.xtwostore.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From 60,000.00€ per year
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- e-commerce: 5 years (Preferred)
- German and English (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19