Accenture Strategy & Consulting help envision and execute comprehensive transformation that turns disruption into an advantage....
Job Management Consulting Manager – Comms & Media
Mobility: Up to 100%
Career Level: Management Consulting Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture Strategy & Consulting help envision and execute comprehensive transformation that turns disruption into an advantage. The Communications and Media Industry Consulting Practice leverage industry expertise and analytics-based insights to advise, design and implement transformational solutions for our clients
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- New technologies and methods to bring the best of Accenture together when working directly with some of the World’s biggest senior clients on solutioning/delivering complex transformations
- To quickly adapt learnings from external thinking, best practices, or similar projects and integrate them into your approach
- By actively participating in the Delivery Orchestration community of experts by regularly sharing best practices/innovations & client success stories
In this you will:
- Spear head engagements across multiple platforms/business areas solving our clients’ most interesting and challenging problems
- Bring together the breadth and depth of Accenture services to achieve the value articulated in the client business case and within Accenture’s agreed financial plan
- Lead the implementation and/or recovery of multi-service group, transformational and pioneering deals to ensure value is being delivered per the client business case and within Accenture’s timeline/financial commitments
- Work closely with our client and Accenture stakeholders to adapt the program and business case to changing conditions and transformation realities
- Articulate our offerings, discerning buyer values, testing solution options, recommending alternative commercial arrangement models, influencing the process while maintaining the E2E solution vision
- Contribute to development of our industry perspective and market point of view in Communications and Media
- Support the generation of new business across new and existing clients
- Manage and lead teams, gain an understanding of strengths/areas for development while proactively taking opportunities to coach and mentor
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Strong Delivery Orchestration skillset with a proven history of leading delivery of complex, multi-service group, client transformational programs
- Background in Consulting and an understanding/experience working in Artificial Intelligence, Agile & DevOps, Blockchain, Cloud, Security or Big Data
- Experience in Communications and Media / or related industries
- Client Relations Building & Management
- Value Analysis & Prioritisation
- Team Management
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to cultivate and be known for your trusted perspective with client
- Solid understanding of enterprise architecture, technology strategy and operating models
- Delivery Excellence
- Risk Management
- Degree, or equivalent experience
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.