You will be helping our clients across sectors (e.g., retail, consumer products, financial services, public sector, Life Sciences – pharmaceutical, telco and…...
Who you’ll be working with
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. We’re located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, and our 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
At Capgemini Invent, we believe transformation begins with invention and ends with results. This inventive thinking helps clients unlock new opportunities and create what’s next for their organisations. Ideation and prototyping are key, but so too is helping our clients to scale and industrialise new solutions. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink their strategy, business model and offerings to their culture – and everything in between. While emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain continue to evolve, many organisations are still in the dark as to how and where they might be integrated. Capgemini Invent helps our clients address these challenges by designing and creating advanced, real-world digital solutions and the business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving their growth.
The focus of the role
Capgemini Invent’s Customer Transformation team is fundamental in driving forward the customer agenda for our clients in a more digital and connected world. You will be helping our clients across sectors (e.g., retail, consumer products, financial services, public sector, Life Sciences – pharmaceutical, telco and transport) design and deliver the best customer experience across touchpoints, utilising technology and/or optimising business operations across retail operations, customer service, and marketing functions. What’s common to every project, is a focus on strategy and using outside-in thinking to drive sustainable growth, commercial value and address emerging needs.
- Create new strategies that redefine how customers engage and interact
- Define disruptive operating models to drive transformation across an entire organisation
- Support clients in adopting a value-focussed, metrics-driven approach to sustainable growth
- Scale new digital ventures and accelerate learning through evidence based, human centred design approaches
What you’ll do
Life in this team means looking at everything from customer strategy and experience through to marketing, sales, service and digital transformation. Join us, and you will help to embed detailed insights and innovative approaches into our clients’ decision-making process.
Along the way, you will factor in the latest advancements in the digital world. You will look to implement transformative ecosystems and platforms, win customers’ hearts and minds and unlock the full potential of a data-driven world. If you would love to help us redefine the customer experience, this is an exciting place to be.
You will manage a workstream and be in charge of a stream of work and its deliverables within a project and be actively engaged in the Customer Transformation capability team.
You will have a strong desire to be part of, and contribute to, the growth and success of a top-tier consulting practice, contributing to our offers, knowledge and overall strategic goals. You will inspire clients on how to optimise their customer value propositions across all channels, helping to implement and maximise value of single view of customers.
What you’ll bring
You will be relentlessly customer focussed, with a passion for designing outstanding experiences and digital products in integrated and connected cross-channel environments.
- Developed customer strategies (B2B and/or B2C), focused on optimising customer journeys, delivering omni-channel experiences, customer loyalty, achieving growth in emerging markets or marketing to new customer segments and with emerging capabilities
- Experience across the different parts of the proposition design toolkit – customer interviews, market and trend analysis, idea generation, building commercial models, customer experience design, business adoption, strategy and roadmap creation
- A digitally focused background, with experience of working with technology solutions e.g. Adobe, Salesforce, for an internal or external client
- Industry experience in one of our focus areas, bringing an understanding of operations across strategy, marketing, sales, or IT
- A creative problem solver and structured thinker and comfortable with a hypothesis driven approach
- Comfortable articulating the value of the client, employee or customer; their behaviours and motivations as a key part of any business strategy
- Experience across one or more of our target sectors, including Retail, Consumer Products and Manufacturing, Financial Services, Utilities, Travel & Transport (incl. Automotive), and Telco & Media.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
You’ll be passionate in supporting our clients to and design, deliver and optimise their Customer Experience in integrated and connected cross channel environments.
To be successful you’ll be intellectually strong with an excellent academic background, highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in our collaborative but sometimes demanding project environment. You’ll need to engage effectively with team leaders and managers on a peer-to-peer basis. You’ll enjoy being part of a team, working with others and helping to develop each other. In fact, you’ll thrive in this environment. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
Why join us?
You will be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.