Design and develop new features as well and maintain and fix bugs in new versions of Acronis macOS apps. Write quality code by following the accepted style,…...
As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection – solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
- Design and develop new features as well and maintain and fix bugs in new versions of Acronis macOS apps
- Take an active part in the development of the application architecture and the development of the platfor
- Write quality code by following the accepted style, which passes checks, and acceptance testing
- Assist in projects and releases planning following accepted Agile development processes
- Be up to date with the latest technologies provided by Apple and the community, and apply them to the benefit of the product
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of professional experience writing macOS /Objective-C applications
- Experience in developing client-server applications
- Experience/ understanding of creating cross-platform applications
- Excellent understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Familiarity with modern approaches to building the architecture of macOS applications
- Knowledge of intercepting API calls (for example, intercepting system libraries, code injection)
- Ability to write & maintain unit tests
- Experience with Git source control (pull requests and code reviews)
- Experience with C++ would be considered a plus
- Intermediate English